Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 52 of 77
Mik014/05/2013 07:02

this guy always leaves the nicest words in Comments and he's young but mature

PU9makerrecord holder14/05/2013 11:37

XJ guru. A guy with open mind and reasonable attitude

iNsprate moviemaker14/05/2013 13:22

Clip made by Hitlooser with his 272 dcj

nobody^26/05/2013 23:35(edited 26/05/2013 23:35)

His PM messages to me, using some hm.... unexpected bulgarian words. :-D

Other than that, funny guy who likes jokes ;p

KooleN27/05/2013 01:17

A kind bodybuilder guy from Bulgaria.

PU9makerrecord holder27/05/2013 12:22

A guy who once posted one of my favorite quotes : What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing by O.Wilde

cC|Nikolaa27/05/2013 22:49

I have seen a longjump (dcj if I have to be specific) performed by him if I'm not wrong

CamelCloudrecord holder28/05/2013 12:57

Sadly some bad memories from KZ-Friends.

cologne28/05/2013 20:11

great guy saw him here on our server he is rly friendly person

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #128/05/2013 20:22

The warned man

Michael Collins28/05/2013 21:30

Winner of kzmod xj tournament, skilled jumper indeed.

zythH^ moviemaker28/05/2013 22:55

A fucking handsome buddy who I would take a bullet for who talked to me someday on steam and I started to love him...

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #128/05/2013 23:24

Good movie maker and great friend :D

dyna28/05/2013 23:36(edited 04/10/2013 11:09)

//

Editor of the best movie ever Shockwave.

Lexi29/05/2013 09:17

Jumper of the best movie ever, Shockwave. =D

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #129/05/2013 11:39

Someone that i've never seen

PU9makerrecord holder29/05/2013 11:51(edited 29/05/2013 11:51)

A guy from whom i was trying to steal wr on kz_mages_courtyardez. Unsuccessfully. hahaha

FLP29/05/2013 22:13

dcj

dyna30/05/2013 00:13(edited 04/10/2013 11:09)

//

Page 52 of 77

Please log in to post replies.