Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 55 of 77
dyna10/06/2013 23:42(edited 03/10/2013 08:56)

.

WeMeRA11/06/2013 14:45

ROTW's

Stabilot11/06/2013 17:24

hns player like, 2008.. old buddy yo!

FLP11/06/2013 21:27

cock

Michael Collins11/06/2013 23:05

Del Piero. :D

dyna11/06/2013 23:20(edited 03/10/2013 08:56)

.

CamelCloudrecord holder12/06/2013 00:10

Gets mad easily.

CaBeZarecord holder12/06/2013 03:06

My first thought about him, "weird nickname, but cool at the same time ..."

Pro argentian jumper.

finzer12/06/2013 13:20

hmm, i guess the first time i saw ur nick was on the the insilio website. you were in the hns section if i remember correctly

dyna12/06/2013 15:00(edited 03/10/2013 08:55)

.

Michael Collins12/06/2013 18:37

Was an amazing moviemaker, sadly he left moviemaking. :(

D2B12/06/2013 22:55

pokemon

ivansky13/06/2013 10:24

i don't know if he is related to duck2bounce team, but i remember some years ago i watched mgD demos with and in his nickname and this guy reminds me of it :D

nobody^13/06/2013 13:17

Remember you mostly of the servers and I am pretty much sure that you were an awesome ljer.

PU9makerrecord holder13/06/2013 19:49(edited 13/06/2013 19:51)

brightest memory of nobody^ is probably when I accidently logged in multiple times and got banned on XJ. He helped me very willingly and few minutes later i was unbanned

Michael Collins17/06/2013 22:45

Used to talk to him for some time, seems like a cool dude.

WeMeRA16/08/2013 16:28(edited 18/08/2013 03:59)

I've seen this guy around in the forums and I also think in a movie or two!

EDIT:

Originally posted by DiDo-G
I have always been interested of his country :P


It's a small island between Sweden and Finland. The Island belongs to Finland though we only speak swedish here, watch swedish television etc.. It is more a swedish society than a finish one. We're also a independent country, we decide mostly of our own laws and got our own "government".

You know almost everyone on this island, there only 28 000 ppl living here so you can't walk like 10 metres in our "main city", actually the only city we have, without meeting someone you know.

Hope I explained something intresting for you to read and understand about Aland Islands (Ã…land).

DiDo-Grecord holder17/08/2013 20:08

I have always been interested of his country :P

CamelCloudrecord holder17/08/2013 21:47

Remember him by his previous nickname, Vodka-boy, a good while ago.

Page 55 of 77

Please log in to post replies.