Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 56 of 77
quikmooh18/08/2013 13:24

Level 23 on STEAM!!! B|

evuly18/08/2013 13:25(edited 18/08/2013 13:27)

Edit:

Oh there was another page? Crap :P


Well not sure but if micael is quickmooh then I recall him as an active guy on various forums, also very friendly and talkative.

quikmooh18/08/2013 15:06(edited 18/08/2013 15:07)

evuly, heh it is me, quikmooh :-)

So.. about you, I remember you back in the days from various HNS servers, I also remember that when you was pwning HNS cup's with hns-random (wardi, jarski, I guess so). And about your personality, you seem a nice guy. :up:

WeMeRA18/08/2013 18:06

Originally posted by micael
evuly, heh it is me, quikmooh :-)

So.. about you, I remember you back in the days from various HNS servers, I also remember that when you was pwning HNS cup's with hns-random (wardi, jarski, I guess so). And about your personality, you seem a nice guy. :up:


I think I met this guy on a hns server a long time ago. And we added each other on steam and since then we have been good friends.

Chichin mapperrecord holder19/08/2013 19:40

Trickjump in 2011 B1TCH movie

Your nick is often being misspelled with ChiNChiN. Rememeber your map if I'm not mistaken, it's non-official but it's hard challenged and d2block look-alike. I even nominated it on XJ but it didn't pass through.

LEWLY19/08/2013 23:21

^ russia

WeMeRA20/08/2013 00:17

Originally posted by LEWLY
^ russia


I don't got a memory of you, maybe you're new here.

Well, that was a joke.

I've heard your name long time ago. Someone said that you were able to beat all the bhop maps but just wouldn't do it because you didn't want the fame or something? I dunno, this was just some random guy told me years ago about the swedish guy LEWLY.

Nukk20/08/2013 10:44

if talking about first, so seems like "unknow dude from unknwon country raped 272 train by bw"

FLP20/08/2013 13:04

Great bhopper,back in the time I belived that you are close to ShNz's level don't know if I was wrong :P

@ShoCk you are thinking about ccn_scourge

CamelCloudrecord holder20/08/2013 14:49

I remember him being in big discussions and trouble back in 2009-2010.

DiDo-Grecord holder20/08/2013 23:58

He traded me a cool game in steam :D

D2B21/08/2013 00:20

http://swotti.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheZGLKBW==RW50ZXJ0YWLUBWVUDC1NDXNPY0JHBMRZ/imgDido1.jpg

FLP21/08/2013 08:29

His map cg_d2block_h,one of the best maps on xj :)

Originally posted by FLP
His map cg_d2block_h,one of the best maps on xj :)

Had to check it lol :D

Anyway I associate FLP with hassles and constant discontent.

Michael Collins21/08/2013 10:57

Cool dude.

Brummbär21/08/2013 12:45(edited 21/08/2013 12:46)

ooops, posted in wrong thread

D2B21/08/2013 12:46

Originally posted by FLP
His map cg_d2block_h,one of the best maps on xj :)


Sorry man its not my map xD, Its not the first time someone think im the mapper :P

quikmooh21/08/2013 16:26

His nickname is related to duck2bounce, nothing more to say xDxP!

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #121/08/2013 17:46

No idea

Page 56 of 77

Please log in to post replies.