Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 57 of 77
Nukk21/08/2013 21:05

saw him somewhere related surf

quikmooh21/08/2013 21:14

Sometimes saw playing HNS for fun (repair if I'm wrong), his doubleducking and naturally the kreedz skills. :)

DiDo-Grecord holder22/08/2013 09:47

Michael Corleone :D

Michael Collins22/08/2013 11:29

Spammer.

Nukk22/08/2013 16:32

most friendly guy in here. love him <3

PU9makerrecord holder22/08/2013 19:13

talented kz recorder who sadly quit, workout/bodybuilder and former insilio kz team leader.

DiDo-Grecord holder23/08/2013 11:13

Originally posted by Nukk
most friendly guy in here. love him <3

The spammer. didn't sound friendly ... :D

FLP23/08/2013 13:47

Vodka boy his old nick

nobody^24/08/2013 02:11

Mostly from here. Used to chat with him if I remember right, suddenly he got his mind made up and went against me. Still not sure why. Not actually sure what happened tbh.

Michael Collins24/08/2013 11:08

Kind dude, we've been talking for so many times. Also he's a lot in streetworkout...

Michael Collins25/08/2013 16:39

Originally posted by DiDo-G
Originally posted by Nukk
most friendly guy in here. love him <3

The spammer. didn't sound friendly ... :D


You are positive example of spammer. :D

WeMeRA01/09/2013 18:03

I've seen this guy around in the forums and I also think in a movie or two, he also appears on my friendlist on steam.

SamB01/09/2013 18:33

Played kzno_dahnajourney with him while ago :D

Nukk01/09/2013 19:14

always throught its sambb

dyna01/09/2013 20:35(edited 03/10/2013 01:08)

.

quikmooh01/09/2013 21:10

Firstly, I met you on HNS server (or I guess so) dynamiteN. We started to speak together a lot shit, and became Steam friends. Before I saw you playing I was a big fan of your works as editor. Now we are quite good friends and we do speak sometimes things like things.

Also I remember that you was one of the first guys who press LIKE button on my Facebook group. And of course we got more moments, but there was somethings of you! =)

Sincerely, quikmooh

WeMeRA05/09/2013 23:44

I think I met this guy on a hns server a long time ago. And we added each other on steam and since then we have been good friends.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP06/09/2013 00:44(edited 06/09/2013 00:44)

Played a couple of tricks upon him today on some hns map :P

dyna06/09/2013 01:01(edited 03/10/2013 01:05)

.

Originally posted by dynamiteN
well,its ez to know

What?

Page 57 of 77

Please log in to post replies.