Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 58 of 77
dyna06/09/2013 01:22(edited 03/10/2013 01:05)

.

ViDtam06/09/2013 06:52

I remember some random guy joined Time Media no offence dN :D you turned out an awesome moviemaker ;p

P.S am I only one calling him dN around here?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #106/09/2013 07:22

hb_vidtam

Played with him a lot on Ankh-CS kreedz server

nobody^06/09/2013 12:18

Pretty sick HNS player, I consider. Played a few rounds with him in a server, he was skilled.

PU9makerrecord holder06/09/2013 12:28

a guy with an amazing character, always tries to help to anyone with anything

SamB06/09/2013 12:55

saw some lj clips from him

WeMeRA06/09/2013 15:26

played on xj's kz server with this guy few months ago, we talked and had fun!

Had fun with this guy on hidenseek server today :)

akse06/09/2013 19:08(edited 06/09/2013 19:08)

Know this guy for a pretty huge amount of time. Became a talented hns player.

quikmooh07/09/2013 09:43

I was your steam friend year (?) backward. Used to talk sometimes about somethings. Played some HNS rounds together. You are very talented trickjumper, and also in many and many kreedz movies, cuz of your psycho tj's.

also you seems still a good guy, and are active on XJ!

dyna08/09/2013 00:32(edited 03/10/2013 01:05)

.

WeMeRA08/09/2013 10:27

Must have been a rotw that you've made

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #108/09/2013 14:37

272 bw on train

dyna08/09/2013 15:01(edited 03/10/2013 01:05)

.

ajuhhhhh15/09/2013 22:24

This guy used to be known by a different nickname, which I can't remember right now, sad times. :|

leggie15/09/2013 22:26

my sweet finnish noob that somehow turned out beating my cj rec.... he was always bad <3

ajuhhhhh15/09/2013 22:27

The guy who was the only one with enough 'swag' to cj with 5 strafes, back in the good ol' days =)

2Dex Tournament #215/09/2013 23:02

ajuhhhhh 02:47.77 2010-09-27 on av_degyptianez
I thought it was epic run :)

WeMeRA15/09/2013 23:12

Originally posted by 2Dex
ajuhhhhh 02:47.77 2010-09-27 on av_degyptianez
I thought it was epic run :)


Some lj clip

Page 58 of 77

Please log in to post replies.