Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 59 of 77
iNsprate moviemaker16/09/2013 00:05

Diz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F2VkwbBtv8

ivansky16/09/2013 12:35

icevip fanboy

Nannou16/09/2013 14:27(edited 16/09/2013 14:29)

LJ pro // Failicious 3

// lul 555 post

2Dex Tournament #216/09/2013 14:31

Trickjump movie.Some really crazy stuff!

slay3r Tournament #116/09/2013 14:45

256 lj handshow

Limb016/09/2013 15:26

sorry but i know you only from this forum...

(my real nick JocA )

PU9makerrecord holder16/09/2013 16:05

Even though I know his name only from forum spots, he seems to be a really Cool fella.

Balcer16/09/2013 17:03

cant remember, but already seen you a lot before your records

KyU.K16/09/2013 17:06(edited 16/09/2013 20:20)

was keep getting confused between you and hitloosertill you made dcj wr

WeMeRA16/09/2013 18:08(edited 16/09/2013 18:48)

Originally posted by KyU.K
was keep getting confused between you and hitloosertill you made dcj wr


made a short movie for me :)

Originally posted by nobody^
WeMeRA and Avatar - Go Cops. To be honest, I remember you as a pretty skilled trickjumper.


It's acually WeMeRA - Go Cops, me and Avatar did a really short movie wich was named " Doin' Your Mom"

nobody^16/09/2013 18:22

WeMeRA and Avatar - Go Cops. To be honest, I remember you as a pretty skilled trickjumper.

Acelamb16/09/2013 22:16

When we met and talked on the XJ server a few (2?) years ago ;)

SamB16/09/2013 22:28

I remember you from some movie or something, can't remember exactly where

Nubby-_-16/09/2013 23:20

I remember samb since years when he was record holder, i enjoyed his demos

evuly16/09/2013 23:48

Haven't seen you anywhere else than in a few posts on the forum (only got myself to blame due to such low activity here). Your nick reminds me of tjubby.

WeMeRA17/09/2013 00:16

have seen you around in forums for a few years now

iNsprate moviemaker17/09/2013 00:17

Diz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F2VkwbBtv8

WeMeRA17/09/2013 01:37

never seen before

rawerecord holder Tournament #117/09/2013 05:42

saw him before here. I remember him because he is the only climber from Faroe Islands I think.

Nukk17/09/2013 20:41

just a guy from argentina? ;D

Page 59 of 77

Please log in to post replies.