Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 60 of 77
ivansky17/09/2013 20:46

russian pro climber

2Dex Tournament #217/09/2013 21:38

247 sbj block i think.I thought he was cheat :D

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #117/09/2013 21:53

Had few great games with him on sc2 :)

Viglioshius17/09/2013 21:58(edited 17/09/2013 22:00)

Professional kz player..
he got rlly impressive records:)

Michael Collins17/09/2013 22:05(edited 17/09/2013 22:06)

As far as i know he's a lot in moviemaking...

Nubby-_-17/09/2013 22:35(edited 17/09/2013 22:35)

always check his country flag cuz i dont know it ;D

2Dex Tournament #217/09/2013 22:48

polodiaxme with nubby in 2007

nobody^18/09/2013 12:24

He was there when I landed my first 250 block and went all like: "Say that u love 2dex :D" Still remember it. ^^

WeMeRA18/09/2013 17:46

I remember you from back in the days, can't actually tell exactly what I remember you from. But I think it's from the forums, I have a vague memory that you were quite active in the forums, well you still are.

PU9makerrecord holder18/09/2013 18:01

dont know much about this guy but seems fine :) although he posted a few disturbing pictures in "Picture day" thread :D

quikmooh18/09/2013 18:35

Seems really cool fella. He does amazing job in Xtreme-Jumps, meant specially his community updates, and interviews, really pleasant to read. Also have seen in various clips where you're in, if I remember right.

And you have sweet nickname :3

Nukk18/09/2013 19:56

newest insilio admin

Nubby-_-18/09/2013 20:41

cosy climbing domination

Nukk19/09/2013 14:01

saw hiim on ankh server a ton of itmes

akse19/09/2013 14:05

met him on a kz-rabbits website

random Tournament #319/09/2013 14:32

groza kz server

quikmooh19/09/2013 15:45

my memories of you are randoms, have seen you replying to threads, and some comments on various websites. And your name reminds something to me from somewhere, can not actually tell where. :P

Michael Collins22/09/2013 10:49

Have seen him posting around forum, seems like kewl dude.

PU9makerrecord holder22/09/2013 11:04

nice, active, willing person, member of airwalk media (?)

D2B22/09/2013 18:47

Your name remember me to pubmaster xD

Page 60 of 77

Please log in to post replies.