Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 61 of 77
finzer22/09/2013 19:00(edited 22/09/2013 19:01)

in the forums, you asked for ideas for some books worth reading. and i remember you said you were studying philosophy. and you also work for a tyres company (? not sure :D)

Traveler, a lot into movies.

Nubby-_-22/09/2013 20:36

remember him since years, he was active and trying to get attention about his skill and now he deserve it! also great admin

osamamama22/09/2013 20:38

saw him sometimes on a public server, that's all

WeMeRA22/09/2013 20:40

You're quite new here right?

D2B22/09/2013 21:10(edited 22/09/2013 21:13)

Originally posted by finzEr
in the forums, you asked for ideas for some books worth reading. and i remember you said you were studying philosophy. and you also work for a tyres company (? not sure :D)


What a good memory haha you're right my friend :D

OT: your name always reminds me to the word Chimera lol

zythH^ moviemaker23/09/2013 01:09

Saw him on forums and on servers

rawerecord holder Tournament #123/09/2013 03:35

just saw him hours ago, but looks like a nice guy.

knoxville23/09/2013 09:32

i have no memory of you! ;)

swatter.23/09/2013 10:20

no idea, luisville?? :D

sashojo23/09/2013 12:44

A hns player.I think i know you from some russian hns server when i used to play that game and you was doing some really nice tricks ;d

WeMeRA23/09/2013 14:50

Im sorry dude, I can't find you in my mind..

bazo_oka23/09/2013 16:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F2VkwbBtv8

2Dex Tournament #223/09/2013 17:19

nick reminds me of smth....damn,i cant figure it out!

iNsprate moviemaker23/09/2013 17:20

256 x2 D:

Krzywy25/09/2013 03:28

Im sorry dude, I can't find you in my mind

rawerecord holder Tournament #125/09/2013 04:59

I'm sorry dude, I can't find you in my mind.

D2B25/09/2013 07:01

Originally posted by mideARG
I'm sorry dude, I can't find you in my mind.


hexagon geek xD

CamelCloudrecord holder25/09/2013 09:05

Donator

Viglioshius25/09/2013 12:06

Soo active in forums i believe:P
Posts: 1440

Page 61 of 77

Please log in to post replies.