Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 65 of 77
_)_ Comment Banned14/09/2014 05:12

was comentating the kzmod tournament and did epic arnold voice with soulfather,played lol with him too,nice guy :)

buh14/09/2014 10:23

I don't know you, but the most of my favorite players are from Bulgaria! ^_^

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #114/09/2014 10:24

Originally posted by buh
I don't know you, but the most of my favorite players are from Bulgaria! ^_^


you took fof_utopia from meph...otherwise you are a great bhopper!

Keo mapper14/09/2014 10:35

i saw you on the front page some day, beating a wr, then after seeing you more and more, i realised you're one of the fastest jumpers out there!

WeMeRA14/09/2014 11:05

You remind me of the bear keo wich I like alot.

buh14/09/2014 11:25

Sidespeed @ longjumps but cool tricks.

czupa14/09/2014 11:38

great jumper & cool guy

Cobrex mapper Tournament #214/09/2014 11:40

some sewerbhop wr map, beating ducu's wr? I dont quite remember him because i was inactive back then

eclipzh14/09/2014 11:47

I took my first wr on cosy from him in 2012 :))

propanelj record holder14/09/2014 12:08

intense flame against each other back in the good ol' days :)

memekrecord holder14/09/2014 12:27

274 WJ

staNioN`14/09/2014 15:59

asking about nfs lj stats in some old thread :P

CamelCloudrecord holder14/09/2014 16:54

this thread

Stabilot19/09/2014 22:06

Long time ago, always been there for me

rawerecord holder Tournament #119/09/2014 22:30

Saw you posting here at the forums some months ago.

NeWrecord holder Tournament #119/09/2014 23:09

saw him flaming spanishxj otherwise i don't know him :D

One of the greatest dudes out there and I just realised I don't remember when we started to get to know each other? Shame :/

nobody^21/09/2014 23:40

I remember him from a KZ movie, I believe it was with a sick bhop combo on arizonabhop.

propanelj record holder22/09/2014 00:20

seeing you had a 1000million billion posts on xj

hamburglarr22/09/2014 00:21(edited 22/09/2014 00:26)

watched kz movies feat nobody. as someone who didnt play kz but liked watching kz movies, in my view he would often stand out since he was always creative in his jumps (since i was never able to rate the difficulty of the tricks)

edit: propane posted before me lmao. im pretty sure i know his name from somewhere else but off the top of my head i can only remember seeing him posting

oh yeah. he was a top ljer for quite some time, and i saw a lj clip of his at yt

Page 65 of 77

Please log in to post replies.