Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 66 of 77
hoLy mapper22/09/2014 00:33

A top-surfer like lekz0r, tOni and such.

Nikita22/09/2014 02:27

Creator of some fantastic maps :-)

Stabilot29/09/2014 14:28

Nude scene long time ago, dno actually.. some years ago at hns?

_)_ Comment Banned29/09/2014 14:58

i first saw him on Kz-pictures site in a clip called "stabilot cock" after that we met and yeah.. he's good friend :)

WOOFix29/09/2014 16:09

Bulgarian guy trolling on public servers singing and yelling stuff !

Mathzz29/09/2014 17:23(edited 29/09/2014 17:26)

French guy trolling the forums !

WeMeRA29/09/2014 17:33(edited 29/09/2014 18:08)

Mathzz, I remember him back from 2009, even late 2008 I think. Watched this guys trickjump movies quite alot and it always impressed me. Really good trickjumper. Though I never got the chance to have a real conversation with you I have always figured you as nice bloke based on your forum posts over the years. :)

Originally posted by ShoCk
Annoying "This thread" shitty posts in this thread in 2012 or smth.

WeMeRA!


Can't be your first memory :(

Originally posted by WeMeRA
Mathzz, I remember him back from 2009, even late 2008 I think. Watched this guys trickjump movies quite alot and it always impressed me. Really good trickjumper. Though I never got the chance to have a real conversation with you I have always figured you as nice bloke based on your forum posts over the years. :)

Annoying "This thread" shitty posts in this thread in 2012 or smth.

WeMeRA!

WOOFix29/09/2014 19:09

My bro ShoCky, best mates in da world you know !

Trolling the admins years ago and then he got the ban :)

And looks like a lot of people on this thread is confusing "first memory of.." with "your impression about..."
:)

finzer29/09/2014 21:30

you're beautiful

2Dex Tournament #229/09/2014 21:36(edited 29/09/2014 21:37)

Really cool,nice person - had little chat. I think we met in some random server.
p.s: that was about spider1

Mathzz29/09/2014 21:48(edited 29/09/2014 22:59)

2Dex, seen a lot of great stuff from you over the years. But the way I remember you was from a movie back in 2010 or something. I don't remember the name, sadly.

Wemera, do you still have the movie jimbo (Twiped) edited for you back in 2008? I remember it, and would love to see the movie again. Also the minimovie he made me, can't find it :(
The only one I could find of him back then was his subwayz movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0K-qwBtWqk.

edit: Ah, damn. That's really unfortunate, wemera. Sad they got deleted and we will probably never see them again. I have to ask jimbo and hope that he still has them saved somewhere, but I doubt he has :(

WeMeRA29/09/2014 22:24

Originally posted by Mathzz
2Dex, seen a lot of great stuff from you over the years. But the way I remember you was from a movie back in 2010 or something. I don't remember the name, sadly.

Wemera, do you still have the movie jimbo (Twiped) edited for you back in 2008? I remember it, and would love to see the movie again. Also the minimovie he made me, can't find it :(
The only one I could find of him back then was his subwayz movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0K-qwBtWqk.


Next one who comments, write about Mathzz not me.

I can't find mine nor yours! And I don't got it on my harddrives any more. I'd love to see those again to.. :(

I found these though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7GVPzHZH2Y, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHypy9nYXxs, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHtiMdUp_o, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2UEWnCOqn0, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OExBBx1XldA, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsRoMJyfoQ

rawerecord holder Tournament #129/09/2014 22:27(edited 29/09/2014 22:28)

I remember that he finished qsk_qube in 20 minutes without checkpoints at CC Server.

Mrjuice*29/09/2014 22:55

40 fps in bhop_lego

D2B30/09/2014 00:10

Originally posted by Mrjuice*
40 fps in bhop_lego


lol

rawerecord holder Tournament #130/09/2014 00:41

Originally posted by Mrjuice*
40 fps in bhop_lego


+1, but I've never played bhop_lego hahaha

buh30/09/2014 05:52

249 LJ

zythH^ moviemaker30/09/2014 11:48

Some fast WRs at xj

Page 66 of 77

Please log in to post replies.