Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 67 of 77
Mathzz30/09/2014 14:35

zythh, my first memory of you was when you made your movie called Nationality. It was also one of the last movies kafds uploaded to his miskee channels, and every time I go browse some movies in his channel, I find your movie.
Also, you're one of the best people in this community. Always fun to chat with you, no matter what kind of topic we end up having a discussion about. :)

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP30/09/2014 16:24(edited 30/09/2014 16:25)

Mathzz,the first time you drew attention to me was when I noticed your thug 55555 user id, later on you appeared as a mature guy who stands out of the crowd with your reasonable posts. You seem to be a nice chap :)

WeMeRA30/09/2014 16:39

I can't actually recall from where I remember you ShoCk. Maybe some WR or the thunder movie of yours. None the less, I've known your name 1, 2 years maybe.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #130/09/2014 18:38

272 backward scout de_train i think, and nevergreen :)

2Dex Tournament #230/09/2014 20:02

Seen some great cosy wr's and my first impression was that guy is good :D
Great dude and good sc2 player ^^

buh30/09/2014 20:27

Beast longjumper.

eclipzh30/09/2014 21:17

beast bhoper

hm^ mapper VIP30/09/2014 21:41

the caretrain =)

zythH^ moviemaker01/10/2014 00:16

Seen it long time ago doin some awesome maps and having activity on maps section

PiilsnEr01/10/2014 01:02

Originally posted by zythH^
Seen it long time ago doin some awesome maps and having activity on maps section

Rekt

WeMeRA01/10/2014 09:00

my buddy

Nikita01/10/2014 13:30

pAllo and WemeRA's jump movie :-D

Nokkan01/10/2014 14:22

my buddy Pheew was making a movie and he mentioned Nikita, he had some sick tj demo

KyU.K01/10/2014 14:56

skilled multiple eb tjer

Balcer01/10/2014 17:41

pretty long time ago, in some old movie title

TonTo01/10/2014 17:58

Saw him on Lithuanian servers ! :')

memekrecord holder01/10/2014 18:14

Marshall - The Underdog

WOOFix01/10/2014 18:43

Slackline maniac ? Guy from Poland with nice strafes.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #101/10/2014 22:28(edited 01/10/2014 22:30)

AW and used to cheat (you told me at least)))))))

_)_ Comment Banned01/10/2014 23:07

he won the kzmod tournament if i am correct (or atleast some xj tournament) really good player and surfer

Page 67 of 77

Please log in to post replies.