Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 68 of 77
2Dex Tournament #201/10/2014 23:39

248_bhop_ivansky with mp_bhops 1. I thought: another bulgarian cheater...
Very nice person and great longjumper.

Nokkan01/10/2014 23:42

Saw him on bulgarian lj server (ankh morpork or smth), he was doing 255 lj block without any problem :D

Originally posted by 2Dex
Very nice person and great longjumper.

Mathzz02/10/2014 01:09

Glitching the edge by phinxx.

propanelj record holder02/10/2014 01:54

first that comes to my mind is some trickjumps in kzsca movie i believe

Mrjuice*02/10/2014 06:51

274 wjx

D2B11/03/2015 03:29

people calling him cheater since he started to record XD.

CamelCloudrecord holder11/03/2015 11:11

see him often around the site for a long time, no specific first memory.

_)_ Comment Banned11/03/2015 12:32

epic arnold schwarzenegger voice acting with soulfather during kzmod launch tournament :D great guy

WOOFix11/03/2015 12:52

Longjump pro + special message in a video ! :D

Ft.skY11/03/2015 13:00

WOOF IS MY WOLF
THE BEST GUY 2012

Michael Collins11/03/2015 14:22

Moviemaker...

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP11/03/2015 21:28(edited 11/03/2015 21:32)

Originally posted by Michael Collins
Moviemaker...

a three dots fella...

edit: http://imgur.com/pYpHHOW cba to take more screens but there's more...

Mathzz13/03/2015 11:31

Shock, a guy I have seen around the scene for as long as I can remember. He has always struck me as a geniune guy who knows his way around. Very skilled Russian player with good English. All in all, he seems to be a great guy who is mature. I don't exactly have a first memory of you, however I have many memories of you.

neXt.record holder13/03/2015 13:49

smk_kzsca_bounce :)

Brummbär13/03/2015 14:17

Originally posted by 2Dex
248_bhop_ivansky with mp_bhops 1. I thought: another bulgarian cheater...
Very nice person and great longjumper.


he might me a good jumper, but good person.. Huh
Does the good person say every 5 second, "cancer on your mom" and stuff like that.
In my opinion he is just another raging kid. Cant belive ive ever played league with that guy :D

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #113/03/2015 14:49

best league of legends screen spammer
probably met him on spanish surf or xjspanish dont remember (btw I never know where are you from, since you are not from france)

Ft.skY13/03/2015 15:16

great jumper (dont know ur style well but I can see ur CUP wins and record holder's icon and I decide u are good :D)
remember that we played 1 or 2 times in 2013.. haha

buh13/03/2015 16:12

insomnia'

neXt.record holder13/03/2015 17:18

lazy as fu*k , he's really able to be at the top of xj rank

PeKz^13/03/2015 17:36

one of best guys ive met in XJ
first chat was about volleyball :D
Iran vs Poland and that stuff :D

Page 68 of 77

Please log in to post replies.