Your first memory of...

Started by Stabilot
18/03/2011 17:30
Page 69 of 77
WOOFix13/03/2015 18:36(edited 13/03/2015 18:36)

Pretty friendly and chatty guy from Iran. Ma sha !

PeKz^13/03/2015 18:40

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Pretty friendly and chatty guy from Iran. Ma sha !

never forgot our first chat, i said one thing and .....
we talked about nuclear bomb and u study about it in uni :p
and then SHAH happened :))
i really hope one can meet u man

_)_ Comment Banned13/03/2015 19:51

xj's server

zythH^ moviemaker13/03/2015 20:47

a trickjump movie

Nubby-_-13/03/2015 22:37

Active moviemaker

D2B14/03/2015 05:42(edited 14/03/2015 05:45)

cute name also a pic from you on picture day and from your cat

Michael Collins16/03/2015 17:33

Originally posted by ShoCk 3's
Originally posted by Michael Collins
Moviemaker...

a three dots fella...

edit: http://imgur.com/pYpHHOW cba to take more screens but there's more...


More of what ? Russian who thinks his english is perfect ?

WeMeRA16/03/2015 17:52

Stone Island, nice!

Michael Collins16/03/2015 18:00(edited 16/03/2015 18:00)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/e7/b6/b4e7b633a00bceb6a6c7977120510f4b.jpg <3

Guess he knows something about casuals subculture...

I never claimed to have perfect english (not even good for that matter) but you can't defend your argument anyway due to big lack of knowledge in that matter and that's where you fail. I'm not gonna keep arguing with a deluded teenager but you can keep trying to get to me, hf :)

PeKz^16/03/2015 20:02

Ur rec on spacehop

buh16/03/2015 20:26

New friendly admin.

fizik16/03/2015 22:37

you're pretty good at this game and got a cool video made back then

Nokkan16/03/2015 22:54

If I remember correctly, he's a good demochecker.

buh16/03/2015 22:59

Originally posted by fizik
you're pretty good at this game and got a cool video made back then

I remember I participated that week only for the reward: the clip xD

Image

Was fun =)

On topic: Epic moviemaker!

neXt.record holder16/03/2015 23:06

shut up and record something :)

buh16/03/2015 23:11

http://i.imgur.com/5B4emgg.png

Michael Collins16/03/2015 23:54

Originally posted by ShoCk 3's
I never claimed to have perfect english (not even good for that matter) but you can't defend your argument anyway due to big lack of knowledge in that matter and that's where you fail. I'm not gonna keep arguing with a deluded teenager but you can keep trying to get to me, hf :)


I fail there, you fail in your behavior. Guess nobody wins in this lottery.

I like to troll people who takes sites like this too serious. And guess what, i'm not the only one around.



JekkT15/04/2015 18:45

last person above me i remember is fizik, he hates me

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #115/04/2015 21:00

great moviemaker, played css kz, a bit retarded like every german but he's cool :-)

Page 69 of 77

Please log in to post replies.