What was you're favorite video game when

Started by Mathzz
13/04/2011 12:18
Page 1 of 6
Mathzz13/04/2011 12:18


What was you're favorite video game when you were younger, and what was you're first videogame you ever played?

Mine was Super Mario 64 to Nintendo 64, and also favorite game when I was younger.

< - - - - - - - - >

So let's hear about you're first and favorite videogame when you were younger :)

deus?13/04/2011 12:46

contra ;D

Cola^13/04/2011 12:47

Originally posted by Mathzz
Mine was Super Mario 64 to Nintendo 64, and also favorite game when I was younger.

Same here!

Nukk13/04/2011 12:48

contra in dandy :D

Scary Tournament #213/04/2011 13:02

Chaos Engine :)

Yamakasi13/04/2011 13:17

seiken densestsu 2 (aka Secret of mana) SNES

Mehz13/04/2011 13:37

Zelda Ocarina of Time N64

qfiman*13/04/2011 13:42

SMW and Donkey Kong Country on SNES

nobody^13/04/2011 14:08

Need for speed: Underground, I think. ^^

k a f f e e13/04/2011 14:22

ULTRA FLEXBALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUXSp1POjXI&feature=channel_video_title

akM13/04/2011 15:25

pokemon ofc?!

evuly13/04/2011 15:32

Super Mario, Mario Cart and Pokémon for Nintendo 64. I'm sure I had more favourite games but I can't figure right now. :]

Fence13/04/2011 15:36

Mario ofc )

NR|spr*13/04/2011 16:01

Doom 1 Qake 1 :D and ofc MARIO!!!!!

jarski13/04/2011 16:16

Can't remember what was the first game I ever played. Favourite game was Crash Bash! Also pokemon was awesome ofc :D

akkord mapper13/04/2011 16:34

Rock n' Roll Racing

beast

Pieshels mapper13/04/2011 17:00

There have been many favourites.
As one I can mention Spyro on PS1, just because it had some dragon-kreedz'ing in it... ^_^

First game: Tekken 2
(but I can't remember if it really was the first game)

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #313/04/2011 17:17(edited 13/04/2011 17:18)

I think the first game I played was Super Mario Bros 3 or Duck Hunt.

Favorite game OoT no doubt.

eMTi13/04/2011 17:52

first Videogame ever was "wintergames" on DOS (that thing windows was build upon later). Here's a screen: http://www.die-informatiker.eu/dakatotal/winter-challenge/images/screens/screen09.jpg

The game I geeked most before Counterstrike probably was Star Wars - Rebel Assault 2 ! That freaky astroid mission was so damn hard at that time ^^ But it was really fun to play :) http://www.juegomania.org/Star+Wars%3A+Rebel+Assault+II+--+The+Hidden+Empire/foto/pc/4/4363/4363_t.jpg/Foto+Star+Wars%3A+Rebel+Assault+II+--+The+Hidden+Empire.jpg

Originally posted by eMTi
first Videogame ever was "wintergames" on DOS (that thing windows was build upon later). Here's a screen: http://www.die-informatiker.eu/dakatotal/winter-challenge/images/screens/screen09.jpg



Oh my god, I remember that game! That's probably the first game I played.

Page 1 of 6

Please log in to post replies.