What was you're favorite video game when

Started by Mathzz
13/04/2011 12:18
Page 5 of 6
balling09/09/2011 21:33

Kirby's block ball on my gameboy!

perd0 mapper09/09/2011 23:47

contra on sega
crash bandicoot on ps 1

PepoMerca10/09/2011 01:46

mario bros

remake10/09/2011 12:48

Originally posted by Swoozy
oh...how i can forget this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy1PwL-xxc8&feature=related
i played in this game before i got computer

<3

This game was awesome.

Jason10/09/2011 14:32

Star wars battlefront!

dx^10/09/2011 18:15

ps2 fifa street

s0liD mapper10/09/2011 19:46

duck hunt was the best!

Gargoyle11/09/2011 11:02

NHL 2001 on Playstation was awesome, umm Pandamonium or wtf was it, Rayman! oh and Tekken! I can't remember what I played before them :D considering I was about 11 when I destroyed these games these had to be games like duck hunt before it but like I said, I can't remember.

V0ncH...25/09/2011 11:31(edited 25/09/2011 11:36)

tekken 3, crash bandicoot 2, crash team racing, crash bash, spyro, toy story 2, spiderman and FIFA 99! (all on ps1) and tekken tag, (ps2) nfsu1 (ps2)

Originally posted by itachi^
tekken tournament anyone?


tekken tag on ps2 was the best tekken of all time ye
u got ps3? wna fite me on tekken 6

Jonde25/09/2011 11:58

timesplitters, metal gears,

m4r1o16/10/2011 22:06

Batman !!!! I loved this game!

propanelj record holder16/10/2011 22:38

Originally posted by Jason
Star wars battlefront!


OMG YES! :D

Zippow17/10/2011 12:42

Zelda all the way through.

Acelamb17/10/2011 17:26

Zelda: OoT easily!

My second choice would be Super Smash Bros.

joons18/10/2011 10:15

One of my first games was wintergames. I just tried to get the snow sledge guys to crash over the icy walls :p And also the ski jumpers to fall down when landing, dunno why I was so sadistic

Mehrshad3D18/10/2011 11:42

Crash Team Racing - PES 2002 - Taken 3 (Yushymitso) :D

actepukc^18/10/2011 12:27

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
TMNT team game on sega.


OFC.

nucLeaR18/10/2011 13:20(edited 18/10/2011 13:20)

Red Alert 2
Starcraft BW
Half-Life
Counter-Strike 1.1 -> 1.5 (played cs since 2000, i was 7 then TQuake 3 Arena (Deathmatch)
GTA 3 & Vice City (and even 2, even though it was 2D)
Need for Speed 2, Porshe, Undeground 1&2, Shift (first one)
Fifa '96, 2002 (and WC) & 2007
Call of Duty 1 & 2
Max payne 1 & 2
Project IGI 1 & 2
Metal Slug (:D)

Also used to play Super Mario on N64. Holy check, i was under 7 for sure at that moment.

itachi^18/10/2011 13:31(edited 18/10/2011 13:37)

1.1 came out early 2001 i think, anywayz

jack jazzrabbit 2
holiday island
Sid meier's alpha centauri
Atlantis: the lost tales <- fucking epic 7CD long game from french game developers

kz`Moxx mapper18/10/2011 14:27(edited 18/10/2011 15:04)

uhm

Track & Field / Pong for the Atari 2600 (a.k.a Woody) I suppose
Also had the Atari ST with a seperate diskbox for 5.25 inch disks and like 600 games.
Also Popeye, Iceclimber & Kung Fu and obviously Donkey Kong, for the NES

That's right, I'm old-school bitches!

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.