What was you're favorite video game when

Started by Mathzz
13/04/2011 12:18
Page 2 of 6
eMTi13/04/2011 18:51

i'd really like to play that again.. just for the memories =)

xTry13/04/2011 20:37

Mario->Mortal combat(SEGA)->Tekken 3(PS)->Half life-> StarCraft-> Cs 1.6

Punk^13/04/2011 21:07

Originally posted by Pieshels
As one I can mention Spyro on PS1, just because it had some dragon-kreedz'ing in it... ^_^

And generally just the spyro series up until Year of the Dragon.

Best games ever.. wish I still had my PS1, because I'd be playing them all the time.

Ratchet and Clank were amazing too.

Homie13/04/2011 22:06

need for speed ;)

Berkut Tournament #213/04/2011 22:16(edited 14/04/2011 14:33)

Crash Bandicoot on Playstation :D

Fruggline13/04/2011 22:24

Jak and daxter on ps2 the trilogy is still the greatest thing ever.

propanelj record holder13/04/2011 22:26

Broken sword series propably :) so awsome.

opa13/04/2011 22:34

Super Mario bros., Contra, some kinda tanks and all that other stuff.

And for god's sake stop using You're instead of Your and vice versa, pisses the shit out of me.

finzer14/04/2011 00:11(edited 14/04/2011 00:23)

Zelda : Link's Awakening (1993) on GameBoy
Still my favorite video game.

EDIT : 1st video game i played was Prince Of Persia(1989) on MS-DOS
Here's the first level : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgKP0kYnGmU&feature=player_embedded AWESOME

Godlajk14/04/2011 00:31

I remember playing Jazz 1 & 2. I have Jazz 2 still but can't get nr. 1 to work as it is a DOS game.

Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFOp3E17-hY&feature=related

Punk^14/04/2011 01:08

Oh, and Jazz Jackrabbit is so awesome!

kyser14/04/2011 01:37

Mario Bross at Family game

R0bAFraG14/04/2011 01:41

mario bros :)
classic

NOEL14/04/2011 04:18

Sure I tried Mario etc. for N64, but it didn't really appeal to me as much as games like;
Tekken 3, still one of the best fighters of all time, hands down.
Crash Bandicoot 1---> Fucking played all of them, Crash Team Racing, ___CRASH BASH___

Crash remains my favorite game series I think.

For PC:
Age of Empires 1 - I'll still play this game every now and then.
Warcraft 2.

The first game that EVER became my favorite though, is sadly one I don't know the name of.
It was these animals that could transform into massive beasts, and then you had to fight eachother. I would play that shit every day, after I watched He-man and what not. This was before we got internet though.

I've played shit ton of games, eventually I just ended up in cs and kinda stuck with that. Started at around age 10, and got really addicted around 12.

That's my story. Pz

kQbmigrecord holder14/04/2011 04:41

Could it be Bloody Roar ur thinking of NOEL?

Pqst`14/04/2011 07:31

sonic (megadrive)

Punk^14/04/2011 08:26

Originally posted by NOEL
Crash Team Racing

Countless hours of playing against my friends.

Oh, and btw, my first game I ever played were Pokemon/Crash Bandicoot 3.

KooleN14/04/2011 09:03

First of all god bless this thread, so much oldschool games popped out in my mind. Im not sure what was the first but i guess it was Prince of Persia. But i've played alot games when i was younger, and it was great fun ofc.

My TOP10 choice

1.Rayman
2.Mortal Kombat II
3.Tyrian
4.Lego Racers
5.Rogue Squadron
6.Monkey Island
7.Sonic the hedgehog
8.Jazz Jackrabbit
9.Super Starwars
10.Street Fighter 2

kQbmigrecord holder14/04/2011 09:08

Jazz Jackrabbit were awesome. cant remember the code for the flying board :D

Frenzy`14/04/2011 09:13

Super Metroïd (SNES)

Page 2 of 6

Please log in to post replies.