What was you're favorite video game when

Started by Mathzz
13/04/2011 12:18
Page 3 of 6
beg1ner 1337¼14/04/2011 09:23

Originally posted by Punk^
Oh, and Jazz Jackrabbit is so awesome!


And GTA 3

mJauZ^14/04/2011 11:40

Mario Teaches Typing.

NPLAY14/04/2011 11:56

Originally posted by Punk^
Oh, and Jazz Jackrabbit is so awesome!

Pieshels mapper14/04/2011 13:53

Originally posted by ӃøøĿɛӢ
1.Rayman

Completely forgot about this one O_O
The first Rayman was the best of the series. Well, maybe second was good too, but it had much darker feeling than the first and it was 3D =/
Fun fact: the spike-bhop room in wanderer is inspired by Rayman2 lava cave's spikes. ^_^

Oh and if we are going for our favourite old games, then:
1. FFVIII (never played VII and IX, but I would like to try)
2. Rayman
3. Spyro
4. Silent Hill
5. Ratchet & Clank / Jack and Daxter

At least those are the ones (including sequels) I played the most.

<3 Punk, I see that your taste in games is somewhat similar to mine ^_^

akse14/04/2011 15:11

Mortal Combat on Sega <3

kopa14/04/2011 17:38

Super Mario, Quake 2, Dukem Nuked 3D, doom 1, Heretic, Hexen :P

Mathzz14/04/2011 18:05(edited 14/04/2011 18:07)

One of my very favorite games when I was younger:

- Super Mario 64 (as mentioned before)
- Super Mario Bros series
- Banjo kazooie and Banjo Tooie
- The legend of zelda to SNES
- Pokemon to Gameboy
- Mario Kart N64
- Goldeneye N64
- The legend of zelda games (Oot, windwaker, twilight princess, majoras mask)

These were my childhood games and my very favorite games of all time. I still play some of them though for memories.

Kraeft14/04/2011 19:15

Wacky Wheels!! It was funny as hell.

VErzuZ14/04/2011 19:35

First game i have ever played i think was Super Mario Bros. The game i enjoyed most when i was a kiddie was FFVII, even if i didn't understand anything... Also i played GTA Vice city alot, when i was like 8 yrs old :DD

kyser14/04/2011 20:08

then i changed to Sega Genesis, and first 2 games were Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and NBA Live 98

Ggs`14/04/2011 20:13(edited 14/04/2011 20:24)

- NES games of course! I was a little nerd when I was a kid :D Playing non-stop.. I still prefer those games. rarely playing on psp :)
- Half-life played alot. and I was pretty good :) win alot of Tournaments. I've been like 12-13 years old :)
- from 2000 year I start playing Counter- Strike <3
- WC3 spend alot of time on geeking that game :[

DarkSideBv14/04/2011 21:10

NES - Kunio-kun no Nekketsu Soccer League aka Goal 3

D2B14/04/2011 21:35(edited 14/04/2011 21:36)

Originally posted by akkord
Rock n' Roll Racing

beast


AWESOME GAME! haha, really funny

Super Mario Bros 3 NES
MegaBomberman SEGA

plowed14/04/2011 21:57(edited 14/04/2011 21:58)

secret of mana,
Zelda OoT,
Zelda Majoras Mask,
Mario 64

best games, even nowadays ;)
btw nice thread :D

jusuuh14/04/2011 22:00(edited 15/04/2011 12:30)

I think it was 2002 when we got PS2 to house, and like 2003 when we got PC with Windows98.. Before that I had these Nintendo games but I didn't enjoy them so much as PS2 etc.. My good friend had GameCube back then and it was supercool, like first Mario Parties! Awesome :)

I'm not so into NES and SEGA etc, also cause of I'm much younger than most writers here.

Few games that brings me good memories from younger age;
- SSX-series (snowboarding)
- NHL and FIFA, I've played like every version of them since 2000
- Mario party (esp 4), gamecube
- First touchs with CoD, in 2003(?)

Little later maybe first real game I really played and enjoyed at pc was "Desperados", tactical strategygame located in wild west, got it from cerealspacket :--) By the way newer "Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge (2006)" is still best strategy game in my opinion. Just something awesome! Too many good moments with that (offtopic)..

EDIT: How could I forgot all games from Worms-series! Every version has been good, enjoyed Worms3D the most, even tho usually games 2D- 3D transform first versions are sucky, this one beats ass!

and more.......

Need for Speed series, first moments spent with Hot Pursuit2 too many years ago.. Underground (1&2, but esp. 2) are best games from those series. Still playing UG2 sometimes!

SeeHow14/04/2011 22:36

Super Mario
Pokémon
Crash Bandicoot

itachi^14/04/2011 22:47

Damn i spend hours trying to kill that old lady with the shield in jazzrabbit D:

Diablo for PC
FIFA 94 for NES
FIFA 98 for PC - Overmars to Kluivert bycicle Kick :D
Half-life around 99
Counter-Strike since Beta 5.2 .. late 99 or early 2000 dno
Warcraft 3 from 2004 on first normal, later Footy, now DotA

Been playing CS and Wc3 for a long time now, other than that mostly casual games including Crysis, Prince of Persia, Assassins Creed and some others :)

jarski15/04/2011 16:28

oh man i had completely forgotten about spyro games, i think the first spyro was the first game i ever played on ps 1

Godlajk16/04/2011 18:58

Some people might remember Castlevania.

There has been some tool-assisted speedruns made on tasvideos.org

None the less, heres a video from Harmony of Dissonance, the Maxim version: http://www.viddler.com/explore/adelikat/videos/68/

And also a video of a 5 minute clear of Super Mario 64: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zOlNCBYkU&feature=player_embedded

Some might think WTF, and I understand you.

jokeruz16/04/2011 20:57

Tekken and Street Fighter or something similar.

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.