kz_dare discussion

Started by CowOnCrack
30/11/2011 02:10
Page 4 of 4
zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP01/01/2012 21:11

akkord did it.

JekkT02/01/2012 12:50

i saw akkord playing the map (over steam server info) but im sure he raped it

Bu7ler02/01/2012 16:43

And what time did Akkord get, Pizza?

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP02/01/2012 20:59(edited 02/01/2012 21:28)

17 minutes no cp or something, wasn't watching he just said.

nvm he sucks ass, did it with cps.

killahurtZ14/01/2012 15:59(edited 14/01/2012 16:00)

I never imagined that this wr will be that easy to latvian powerhouse oldschool bomber skill jumper called Akkord! well done akkord :)

jack frog14/01/2012 16:57

so he did wr on both the hardest and unbeaten maps on xj? nice! fame and haters will await him :D

CowOnCrack15/01/2012 07:18

did he or didn't he?

I want to know :)

Also, I heard he beat godroom also. Man, make a demo and send it so I can watch :(

I don't care if it's 5 hours, I promise

guz-.-15/01/2012 11:02

Yes he did CowOnCrack..here is godroom n u can find there dare also http://no.twitch.tv/pizzzzasht/b/305386782

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP15/01/2012 21:23

Yeah you can find both runs in my twitch.tv vods, check the descriptions. Dare is also up on akkord's youtube channel. Or you can just wait for next release for the demos. (unless he uploads both)

CowOnCrack15/01/2012 22:08

Wow nice. Gj on the streams pizza.

Bu7ler17/01/2012 15:00

Akkord is sick man, you need a lot of patience to do that.

nikksan17/01/2012 19:23

Originally posted by hm^
thx Toffifee, nice run.

BTW: This map is also impossible w/o cp´s like godroom_h.

akkord doesnt think so

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.