275 DCJ Lynn

Started by Phantometry
18/11/2012 12:35
Read-Only
Page 2 of 5
kitek18/11/2012 19:29

rly nice cheats. this thread is killing lynn haha

Phantometry18/11/2012 19:42

Please, dont tell that he's 100% cheater or smth in this way. Try to behave good, cuz this thread can be closed due to your harmfull words. This thread was created just to watch your reaction and listen to your thoughts. But still, we cant tell if this demos are cheated on 100% , cuz we are not eDarks.
Try to not be rude towards this guy if u are not sure on 100%.

jack frog18/11/2012 20:07

didn't some xj dude jump 275 with mcj?

propanelj record holder18/11/2012 20:12(edited 18/11/2012 21:17)

ill say that this is cheated, 275.8 is just too much to be 10aa, 275block is possible tho, but this is just too much

Phantometry18/11/2012 20:23

Originally posted by proppan
ill say that this is cheated, 275.8 is just too much to be 100aa, 275block is possible tho, but this is just too much


246 hj realstats - 255.858
275 dcj realstats - 275.797

hrznn18/11/2012 20:42

275 cheated....

Grrr18/11/2012 21:29

I have to say that 276 CJ and 259 LJ are pretty possible with "not so perfect and humanlike" strafes, but doing 275 block means that this guy has a big rate of 274+ stats, and the question is if he didn't cheated why he didn't submit 274 block at first place?

aLANbb18/11/2012 21:48

so.. this is how you react when you break dcj wr with 2 units.. haha:ddd

Torex-):-D moviemaker18/11/2012 22:45

why im not suprised that chinese guy finnaly caped dcj on ljs2

kawai19/11/2012 03:33

I trust LyNn although his demo is so unblieveable

CaBeZarecord holder19/11/2012 03:46

I don't know about this guy, but after reading the post I want to eat cookies... thanks iso1..

Ko119/11/2012 03:56

0nly one important thing is that i hope he'll pass the check but not to be a cheat

k1ngwAy19/11/2012 04:17

Originally posted by Grrr
I have to say that 276 CJ and 259 LJ are pretty possible with "not so perfect and humanlike" strafes, but doing 275 block means that this guy has a big rate of 274+ stats, and the question is if he didn't cheated why he didn't submit 274 block at first place?


i must say,LyNn submit 273、274、275 in 3 month time
he wasn't direct to 275!

when the LJ WR was 253 at 3 years ago,U said:257 is Cheat! but time proof you wrong!
now,try to accept new things.

freeworldhyz19/11/2012 05:00

Originally posted by Grrr
I have to say that 276 CJ and 259 LJ are pretty possible with "not so perfect and humanlike" strafes, but doing 275 block means that this guy has a big rate of 274+ stats, and the question is if he didn't cheated why he didn't submit 274 block at first place?

who says you can only break dcjwr unit by unit

beuhnoix19/11/2012 05:24

New peoples, new coders (russia and china), new recs, new cheats...

I'm not saying that's a cheat but the only thing who doesn't change is the way of demochecking ! Look's like more people can fool eDark..

xERAU;*19/11/2012 05:51

Originally posted by _Lolz
New peoples, new coders (russia and china), new recs, new cheats...
I'm not saying that's a cheat but...


funny thing

Originally posted by _Lolz
..the only thing who doesn't change is the way of demochecking ! Look's like more people can fool eDark..


If i'm right, the demo hasn't been checked by eDark himself, so better wait for official results.

chinakungfu19/11/2012 07:48(edited 19/11/2012 07:49)

@Lolz
funny,if a USA player beated 275DCJ , we can say : science of America was best of the world.Edark can't check it out . : D

joons19/11/2012 08:09

I hope Lynn is not a cheater, and if not I hope he also does 258lj block : ]

ViDtam19/11/2012 08:45

I seriously hope that it is not cheated too... I mean it's about time some lj wr got out

Juice19/11/2012 09:39

Originally posted by iSo1
asked icevip to check it, and he thinks that it's cheated with movement recorder.

almost made me laugh irl :D

there's a place to discuss about cheaters/cheated demos, it is called 'The Chopping Block'

/ontopic
For me, this LyNN guy came from nowhere with 2 demos with tremendous jumping distance, so ofcourse I dont believe him.

Page 2 of 5