275 DCJ Lynn

Started by Phantometry
18/11/2012 12:35
Read-Only
Page 3 of 5
ViDtam19/11/2012 10:06

No one can't really say whether it is cheated or not, I truly hope that it is not, but Juice has a point this Lynn guy came out of nowhere if he took this kind of blocks,

ViDtam19/11/2012 10:07

No one can't really say whether it is cheated or not, I truly hope that it is not, but Juice has a point this Lynn guy came out of nowhere if he took this kind of blocks, we would of herd about his skills before.

FLP19/11/2012 10:09

Originally posted by jack frog
didn't some xj dude jump 275 with mcj?

it was canddee,but stats were bugged

shNzrecord holder Tournament #219/11/2012 10:41(edited 19/11/2012 10:42)

This situation kinda reminds me of oTcHeTo, when he came out of nowhere too, and took the longjumping to a whole new level, just like this guy.

I truly hope his demos are clean. That would be extremely shocking and I miss such great events.

Phantometry19/11/2012 11:27

Originally posted by CaBeZa
I don't know about this guy, but after reading the post I want to eat cookies... thanks iso1..

You are welcome :D

hrznn19/11/2012 12:26

haha cabeza =D

samps19/11/2012 12:42(edited 19/11/2012 13:29)

well this guy has 256 lj demo at kz china, so he didn't come from NOWHERE. but still hard to believe

beuhnoix19/11/2012 13:53

Originally posted by chinakungfu
@Lolz
funny,if a USA player beated 275DCJ , we can say : science of America was best of the world.Edark can't check it out . : D

If you want dude but I come from Belgium so I don't care about USA :D. Nice try

Kkassu19/11/2012 14:22

it would be awesome, when a 15 years old unknown guy will take over the dcj wr . :D But my opinion Xeated. : )

WqkO19/11/2012 14:31(edited 19/11/2012 14:35)

This 275 looks unreal, even the strafes look a bit weird. Regarding the 246, it looks so easy, but atleast we can see the guy has some knowledge, since he knows how to prestrafe... 255.8 on 246hj is quite epic.

But yeah, he's asian, who knows! So far, I was kinda surprised that Europeans could beat them.

chinakungfu19/11/2012 14:32

Originally posted by Kkassu
it would be awesome, when a 15 years old unknown guy will take over the dcj wr . :D But my opinion Xeated. : )

not unknow ,cus he have a 256 LJ on kzchina (Edark checked ) ,www.kzcn.cc
I think nobody know who is the NO.2,ppls only know who is TOP1 ,

beta133719/11/2012 14:39

he can't always jump 255up stats with lj...(but freestyler or DC can do it) so is this possible to jump 258stats? I hope that is his luck...

samps19/11/2012 14:40

i have no idea why people are referring to his age. it has nothing to do with anything.

Grrr19/11/2012 14:43

@k1ngwAy:
I don't care if he cheated or not, this just doesn't make sence to me. Also I never said that someone cheats, because I never care about it - probably u messed up u'r english.

@freeworldhyz:
Theres no rule about this, but like I said theres also no sence.

Example for u both:
What if I submit now.. lets say 252 backwards sbhop demo without any signs of cheats, when no one is awared of my lj skills - it would be a little obvious that its cheated, but without any proofs u must keep u'r mouth shut.

ivansky19/11/2012 14:49

Originally posted by wudidaac
小孩你厉害啊

approved.

Ryderc19/11/2012 15:51

Originally posted by Grrr
What if I submit now.. lets say 252 backwards sbhop demo


It made me laugh :p

samps19/11/2012 15:58

Originally posted by Grrr
What if I submit now.. lets say 252 backwards sbhop demo


rules requires that u must jump facing forward

Nymph19/11/2012 15:58

in kz, no genius forever。
As a Chinese, I feel down

finzer19/11/2012 16:06

Originally posted by huysen
i have no idea why people are referring to his age. it has nothing to do with anything.

+ country where he comes from

killahurtZ19/11/2012 16:27

I think LynN doesnt need to jump 258 LJ block, he should go in basement on longjumps2 map direct on 260 block, maybe even 265 LJ block :)

Page 3 of 5