275 DCJ Lynn

Started by Phantometry
18/11/2012 12:35
Read-Only
Page 4 of 5
inavi19/11/2012 17:37

Its funny to read some comment about where are he from. Who need demochecking, hes asian case closed :p

WOOFix19/11/2012 19:10

Originally posted by inavi
hes asian case closed :p


Nice analysis Sherlock Holmes.

inavi19/11/2012 19:36

You know my methods, Watson.

JohnB19/11/2012 20:45

Starting to beleve
AAAAAnd its gone.

latlED19/11/2012 22:26

"Perfect strafes", "movement"? HAHAHAHA
0 smell from that shit.

+1 n1kuch

zythH^ moviemaker20/11/2012 00:31

I deleted my 1000 words text to write this one.

Good job "Lynn"? Tell me, from where the fuck came ur skill? From 6 months geeking?
Just saying, after the thread "novice = heL^_x" I didn't see something so good like this! Gotta love those guys for making me smile like this!

T_T20/11/2012 04:25

I do not want this player is a liar, and people are in fact the same as Europeans can beat the Asians?I do not think so, Asians on 275 Europeans.

jaguaryan20/11/2012 08:49

it's a cheated i know. so don't believe

jack frog20/11/2012 11:19

No offense to you chinese people, but please improve your English a little bit… I have to read every sentence twice to understand what you're trying to say.

ShIKo20/11/2012 12:05

You can't do it ,but not mean others can't!!!!

Rub120/11/2012 13:45

bruce lee

assault3420/11/2012 20:31

kz_longjumps3 here i come :D

(hope thats not cheated)

EasyUp20/11/2012 21:31

cabezza, i am eating these right now - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41E0tMVZdXL._AA300_PIbundle-25,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg so, It actually made me laughing about this joke. ;dd
Ontopic: I just want to believe, that 246hj is legal, because of those 255.8 stats, well, fuck, he could do even 249 hj someday

Mik021/11/2012 08:54

Originally posted by Grrr
I have to say that 276 CJ and 259 LJ are pretty possible with "not so perfect and humanlike" strafes, but doing 275 block means that this guy has a big rate of 274+ stats, and the question is if he didn't cheated why he didn't submit 274 block at first place?

he did 274 block with 275.01stats(ofc he submitted it),then he tried 275 block and succeed.and u guys got this 275 block demo coz I submitted it to sendspace and linked it to Pu9maker.so if u wanna watch his 274 block demo,here it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8pfb8
As i said be4,i dont really care about LJ records.I dont have exact proofs that can show his demos are legal or not. isnt it same with u guys too?so let's just watch and wait for the official results.

Mik021/11/2012 09:19

Originally posted by jack frog
No offense to you chinese people, but please improve your English a little bit… I have to read every sentence twice to understand what you're trying to say.

sry about that.and this idea also made me laugh.but let me tell u smthing:in fact most Chinese can hardly speak english coz few ppls like it(except me),and they use some Google translation stuff(u know, it always makes some grammer mistakes).the education for english in China is very undeveloped and kinda twised, which makes most ppls hate it since they are kids.So forget about advising Chinese to improve english.It's no use, no use. and i'm sad about that too.

WOOFix21/11/2012 11:07(edited 24/11/2012 16:11)

Originally posted by jack frog
No offense to you chinese people, but please improve your English a little bit… I have to read every sentence twice to understand what you're trying to say.


Not sure the chinese are the "badest" (lul ?) in english grammar and shit, some Europeans and even Russians are ages from being understood.

Just sayin

Mik021/11/2012 11:15

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Not sure the chinese are the badest

+1 for "badest" :D

propanelj record holder21/11/2012 11:16

I believe this topic have changed a bit.
But srsly, like grr said earlier, he must have had a shitload of 274-275fails, and then landing it with 275.8, also in a very short time. I've been geeking 274wj and have failed 5-6 275s in a few months so this guy gotta be the best strafer ever with some increadible luck doing 273, 274 and 275 in a X number of weeks.
seems to unlikely to be legal but reminds me a lot about rounds 273 and when kaben did that 259lj

Ko121/11/2012 11:34

Originally posted by Mik0
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Not sure the chinese are the badest

+1 for "badest" :D

+2

Phantometry21/11/2012 12:02

Originally posted by Mik0
so if u wanna watch his 274 block demo,here it is http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8pfb8

Thx for demo Mik0

Page 4 of 5