275 DCJ Lynn

Started by Phantometry
18/11/2012 12:35
Read-Only
Page 5 of 5
beuhnoix21/11/2012 13:50

I hope he'll do 258 LJ, 271 CJ, 250 BHOP and maybe 247 HJ !!

k1ngwAy21/11/2012 14:37(edited 21/11/2012 14:40)

LSSB~
lolz,U don't have any proofs,so stop hating!

beuhnoix21/11/2012 15:24

Originally posted by k1ngwAy
LSSB~
lolz,U don't have any proofs,so stop hating!

I'm not hating dude, trust me :D.

1234xiaolei24/11/2012 13:48

chinese can not jump 275 block ? you are very funny

zythH^ moviemaker24/11/2012 13:58

Originally posted by Mik0
Originally posted by WOOF.exe
Not sure the chinese are the badest

+1 for "badest" :D


WOOF.exe is probably feeling what I feel when my sarcasm level is so high that people think I am being serious.

Btw, if you still didnt got it, he is being sarcastic.

hrznn24/11/2012 16:43

:D:D:D:D::D:D

JohnB24/11/2012 17:37

daamn that french mothabucka

FLP25/11/2012 11:11

Thread of the month :D

SamB25/11/2012 13:30

I think we have lost the topic here... :D

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP25/11/2012 13:42(edited 25/11/2012 13:43)

Cleared and closed due to spam.

Page 5 of 5