Special icon for LJ recordholders.

Started by Risible Ripple
22/09/2013 10:40
Page 4 of 4
lagster mapper23/09/2013 22:31

absolutely moronic LOL

zythH^ moviemaker23/09/2013 22:32

Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a
]
absolutely moronic LOL


Image

Lol zythh, ragequitting like everyone else. It's always like that with guys like you and guess you are all friends. You guys can't stand strong in arguments and you decide to quit under the pretext that everyone around you is retarded. I had a converstain with Phinx yesterday, came to him with words "So, you're still visiting XJ". I tried to get a word out of him regarding why would he visit community he requested ban from but he had no point, not that I saw it. All he wanted is to get some attention with his dramatic "HF I'M OUT, BAN ME FROM THIS COMMUNITY, PATHETIC". Not a way to go.

Brummbär23/09/2013 22:34

Can you two stop ruining such a great topic...

And yeah it's going nowhere and out of any reasonable subject.

zythH^ moviemaker23/09/2013 22:39(edited 23/09/2013 22:41)

I 500% assure you, when I get banned from this, the last time I will see XJ will be in youtube ;> I do not want any type of attention, attention from XJ won't give me money, also, people are not retarded, actually, I am very friend of lots of guys in there, so, nope, they are not retarded.

Didn't see well ur first post!

What Phinx does or not is not from me, the fact is that he is banned and he is still alive, he still edits and plays.
The fact is I can stand my arguments, I still agree if ljers need a special icon, so does need other guys, like I did mention before, brian.

I will quit, due to Evil1 request.

propanelj record holder23/09/2013 22:40

Originally posted by zythH^
I 500% assure you, when I get banned from this, the last time I will see XJ will be in youtube ;> I do not want any type of attention, attention from XJ won't give me money, also, people are not retarded, actually, I am very friend of lots of guys in there, so, nope, they are not retarded.

Sorry but the retard lvl is just rising

lagster mapper23/09/2013 22:46

Don't ever, never ever ever, try and take me on with words again zynThzder^ I'm a fucking heavy weight.

I apologize and would appreciate not getting banned nor warned. If you read my post, then subsequent response, hopefully you'll understand how and why this started.

Regardless, I agree, give LJ record holders the same icon.

A3TIUS24/09/2013 08:09

RR's probable reaction after going through the comments --> :omg:

OT: I think the LJ record holders deserve an Record holder icon.

Not everyone on the list though, cuz that'd probably lead to pleading record holder icons for the Top 5 record holders of every map :P Just the top recorder of each section.

Also, special Record Holder icons would be kind of nice. Since the LJ section is separate, the icons should be separate too (not that the map recorders are being undermined)

Hope that the admins consider this suggestion. And RR, if you get the desired icon, you owe us, the supporters, a beer at least :D

wils24/09/2013 13:38

Originally posted by Risible Ripple
Originally posted by nerv.
And this is a CLIMB community as some of you said, so i agree with the icon for record holders. But LJ is a LITTLE part of KZ, so i think isnt big enough to have special treatment like icons.

Disagree. LJ is not a LITTLE part of KZ. It's BIG part of KZ for many jumpers, including me. What is the most popular thread on XJ forum? It is thread about ljing (11k+ replies). And I think, that be on TOP5 of any technique is BIG enough to have special icon.


But there are only like 50people posting in that thread, so your argument failed.
Also fck the special icons for recordholders. Who cares? You did your jump.

Take away the special icon for recordholders at the kz part aswell. Who cares about an icon?
Grab a beer instead.

Torex-):-D moviemaker24/09/2013 16:15(edited 24/09/2013 16:17)

lagster pls, half of this community members cant even read.

im in for lj icons

hitloosers suggestion was to give longjumpers a normal icon, tho nerv. doesnt want longjumpers to have a special mark of their achievment.
as i said, im all-in for lj icon. Giving recordholder icon to lj'ers would just undermine superiority of map record icon. we have icon for moviemakers, mappers, donators even. Running ahead of the time, i would like to say that, yes, two icons per center is quite unfair, but leaving people without their "congrats" for achievment is even more unfair i guess. So excluding LJ icon from record holder icon would be quite logical in terms that people dont want to see longjumpers superior towards MAP record holders.

can we have a faker in this thread?hueheuheu

lagster mapper24/09/2013 16:46

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
lagster pls, half of this community members cant even read.


I think I love you

WeMeRA24/09/2013 16:57

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
lagster pls, half of this community members cant even read.

im in for lj icons

hitloosers suggestion was to give longjumpers a normal icon, tho nerv. doesnt want longjumpers to have a special mark of their achievment.
as i said, im all-in for lj icon. Giving recordholder icon to lj'ers would just undermine superiority of map record icon. we have icon for moviemakers, mappers, donators even. Running ahead of the time, i would like to say that, yes, two icons per center is quite unfair, but leaving people without their "congrats" for achievment is even more unfair i guess. So excluding LJ icon from record holder icon would be quite logical in terms that people dont want to see longjumpers superior towards MAP record holders.

can we have a faker in this thread?hueheuheu


Okey, you got a point! I'm in for a special icon for lj records, changed my mind!

Risible Ripple24/09/2013 17:38

Originally posted by A3TIUS
RR's probable reaction after going through the comments --> :omg:

BULLSEYE! :rofl:
OT: I don't want to continue this stupid disput about "ljsucksblablabla". I just want a special icon for everybody in LJ/HJ/CJ/DCJ/BHOP top. Thanks.

Brummbär24/09/2013 17:57

Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a
]
Originally posted by Torex-):-D
lagster pls, half of this community members cant even read.


I think I love you


haha
4real

wils24/09/2013 23:30

By the way, only the donor and staff should have icons.
Staff for enduring all the crazy people here.
And the donor for it's charity.

Close this thread now, i won.

Risible Ripple19/10/2013 18:00

Admins, will you accept my suggestion? Give me answer, please.

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.