Cheating: kayne

Started by FAME
31/12/2013 13:33
Read-Only
Page 2 of 7
Arion31/12/2013 16:00

@Viglioshius - your avatar is just perfect for this thread

Fatilitiez31/12/2013 16:04

haha.

iNsprate moviemaker31/12/2013 16:07

Lold

IceVip31/12/2013 16:12

Nice find tho

[1-120] Wrong weapon maxspeed
[409-1052] Wrong weapon maxspeed
1053 Wrong ForwardMove: 250.3 should be 250
2289 Wrong ForwardMove: -250 should be -250.3

fizik31/12/2013 16:19(edited 31/12/2013 16:20)

oh shit kayne not being legit
that is such a suprise
Image

its funny now that we have cheaters busting cheaters tho,how far can kz go!!!

memekrecord holder31/12/2013 16:19

I'm not surprised. Kayne started to record AGAIN when he became the demo admin. I don't get admins decision to made him as a demo admin again after he gets caught. He isn't trustful. Fame is the person who we need!

Nice find bro, Kayne busted again by you. :)

Logitechhhhh31/12/2013 16:21

not surprise :)
i hope fame be xj's new demochecker

ReDKzInD31/12/2013 16:22

i cant understand how d faq u guyzz r trust someone who already caught for hax once how ??

SUBWAYZ31/12/2013 16:27(edited 31/12/2013 16:28)

Originally posted by IceVip
Nice find tho

[1-120] Wrong weapon maxspeed
[409-1052] Wrong weapon maxspeed
1053 Wrong ForwardMove: 250.3 should be 250
2289 Wrong ForwardMove: -250 should be -250.3


Now when you posted that you should also give credit to the maker of that tool (won't mention it by myself thou)

XJ demo admins are able to detect that too, which just brings up the problem of checking once own demos.

FAME31/12/2013 16:40

Originally posted by fizik
its funny now that we have cheaters busting cheaters tho,how far can kz go!!!

bitch please...

propanelj record holder31/12/2013 16:48

who could have guessed!
fame for president

Mathzz31/12/2013 16:49(edited 31/12/2013 16:51)

*cough* fame *cough*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl2392

ON: It's not exactly a huge surprise that kayne hacks. This is what, his 4th bust already?

VertikO31/12/2013 16:50

one step closer to a cleaner future

Sensitiv331/12/2013 16:56

kayne beeing kayne, meh, nuthin' special here :/
nice find tho.

FAME31/12/2013 16:56(edited 31/12/2013 16:58)

Originally posted by Mathzz
*cough* fame *cough*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl2392

So what? I don't record cheated demos for communities, it's just for myself.
I should try a lot of cheats to know how to detect them.

KyU.K31/12/2013 17:03

busted http://c2.cdn.truelife.vn/webtube/1280x1280/201310/2142513/anhdong_kinhdi8.gif?f=1Kjioo/MhV2JD0i|viwI|g==

Mathzz31/12/2013 17:03

Originally posted by fame
Originally posted by Mathzz
*cough* fame *cough*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl2392

So what? I don't record cheated demos for communities, it's just for myself.
I should try a lot of cheats to know how to detect them.


Don't worry, I am not accusing you. Besides, this is not a hack, but a modified map :-)

Kraeft31/12/2013 17:14

what a surprise! or wai...

hny xj!

IceVip31/12/2013 17:17

Originally posted by Mathzz
Originally posted by fame
Originally posted by Mathzz
*cough* fame *cough*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl2392

So what? I don't record cheated demos for communities, it's just for myself.
I should try a lot of cheats to know how to detect them.


Don't worry, I am not accusing you. Besides, this is not a hack, but a modified map :-)

Oh please i've done the same bullshit, tried every cheat on earth to know how to
detect them, conclusion was you needed some of them to be able to catch them
like movement recorder.

CamelCloudrecord holder31/12/2013 17:23

they can accept anyone as demo admin considering theyre only using tools like fps death admin and some other public shit.

Page 2 of 7