Cheating: kayne
Originally posted by koukouzThis guy is cancer. You remove the tumor, it'll grow back and bigger.
I feel like they didn't really have a choice but keeping him around in the first place where they thought they could "control" this moron, instead of busting him every week under another nickname. That's obviously the lazy and unfair solution, can't say I condone it, but I guess it's too much work for not so much in return.
Now giving him admin priviledges, let alone demo admin, has always seemed retarded to me and we will probably never know the precise reasons, but I have never doubted that this scum will be scum until the end. Not only has his behavior always been disrespectful towards everyone, but he has always shown a deep arrogance and a troubled mind - which alone is a reason to never trust him with any sort of responsibility. Moreover, many demos have been released and later removed in very questionable ways, which have never really surprised me anyway. I have always hinted, or clearly said, that eDark was totally overrated, if not useless. Now it is obvious to me that he has just been pretending to be around (or more like admins liked to suggest) and actually didn't do anything. In these years I've always wanted to see some other, more competent cheat busters, so I'm glad somebody is taking a shot.
I think it's time we get rid of this douche nozzle once and for all, never to speak of him again nor give him any kind of attention anymore.
Good job anyway.
this is the way i meant to express my self regarding kayne for years, but never got around to it. this is exactly how i have experienced kaynes behaviour.
i also saw eDark post once, maybe twice in the admin forums during my whole period as admin for XJ, so he isn't active at all, like some liked to say.
Little Miss Obvious
Cheater called me a cheater
GJ FAME !
Originally posted by CobrexAfter reading koukouz's oppinion, I just realised how much I miss kafds's dazzling but amazing words about everything related to the scene. Where is he ?
Banned, while this things are around ^^ whatever, we must wait a result from the head admins not from the rest of us! Just wait! I hope Kayne gets banned for once, I am tired that he gets more then 4 chances and others just perma ban ftw gg wp
Hope the admins do something... gj fame, really nice work.
I still don't get what people are crying about?
His Cosy Demos are utterly old, also that risk_compound shit.
As a matter of fact, in his recent XJ WRs (where he teared all of you noobs apart) fame and nobody else couldnt and probably wont ever detect a cheat.
So gg, kayne raped ya'll so hard that you gotta make up excuses to get rid of your master.
Looking forward to see more of kayne and vns raping you guys from teh back to teh front and upwards/downwards.
Poor slaves.
Originally posted by leetskeetI still don't get what people are crying about?
His Cosy Demos are utterly old, also that risk_compound shit.
As a matter of fact, in his recent XJ WRs (where he teared all of you noobs apart) fame and nobody else couldnt and probably wont ever detect a cheat.
So gg, kayne raped ya'll so hard that you gotta make up excuses to get rid of your master.
Looking forward to see more of kayne and vns raping you guys from teh back to teh front and upwards/downwards.
Poor slaves.
you're weird
Originally posted by leetskeetI still don't get what people are crying about?
His Cosy Demos are utterly old, also that risk_compound shit.
As a matter of fact, in his recent XJ WRs (where he teared all of you noobs apart) fame and nobody else couldnt and probably wont ever detect a cheat.
So gg, kayne raped ya'll so hard that you gotta make up excuses to get rid of your master.
Looking forward to see more of kayne and vns raping you guys from teh back to teh front and upwards/downwards.
Poor slaves.
Joined: 12/29/13 - 19:53:28
just shhh, plez
Originally posted by leetskeetSo gg, kayne raped ya'll so hard that you gotta make up excuses to get rid of your master.
There is only 1 master in this community, his name is LEWLY.
Originally posted by leetskeetI still don't get what people are crying about?
His Cosy Demos are utterly old, also that risk_compound shit.
As a matter of fact, in his recent XJ WRs (where he teared all of you noobs apart) fame and nobody else couldnt and probably wont ever detect a cheat.
So gg, kayne raped ya'll so hard that you gotta make up excuses to get rid of your master.
Looking forward to see more of kayne and vns raping you guys from teh back to teh front and upwards/downwards.
Poor slaves.
wtf is wrong with u ?
I am weird?
No, what's weird is, that somebody (fame) actually bothers and takes the time to go through hours of demos just to find out unimportant shit regarding kayne.
How obsessed is he with kayne? Tell me, how? This is the perfect example of a no-lifer in my opinion.
This "discovery" is so unimportant and regarding old things that happend years ago.
So, please, don't tell me I'm weird.
as for Sitka: I saw your youtube video, lol. No comment, if I was you I wouldn't even dare to open my mouth. Go get a haircut.
Originally posted by leetskeetI am weird?
No, what's weird is, that somebody (fame) actually bothers and takes the time to go through hours of demos just to find out unimportant shit regarding kayne.
How obsessed is he with kayne? Tell me, how? This is the perfect example of a no-lifer in my opinion.
This "discovery" is so unimportant and regarding old things that happend years ago.
So, please, don't tell me I'm weird.
as for Sitka: I saw your youtube video, lol. No comment, if I was you I wouldn't even dare to open my mouth. Go get a haircut.
it doesnt matter since when his haxed demos are,he always gets away with it so its time for his ass to get permaban
Originally posted by leetskeetI am weird?
No, what's weird is, that somebody (fame) actually bothers and takes the time to go through hours of demos just to find out unimportant shit regarding kayne.
How obsessed is he with kayne? Tell me, how? This is the perfect example of a no-lifer in my opinion.
This "discovery" is so unimportant and regarding old things that happend years ago.
So, please, don't tell me I'm weird.
as for Sitka: I saw your youtube video, lol. No comment, if I was you I wouldn't even dare to open my mouth. Go get a haircut.
Yes you really are starting to become even weirder.
Why the fuck are you still posting? Every time you do I think you can't make a bigger fool out of yourself yet you still amaze me.
Also are you seriously white-knighting kayne ROFL, that's pathetic I hope you understand that.
Ok guys when did he actually get banned? Because imagine this:
he got banned months after that risk_compound demo
and admins forgot to remove it, and after 2 years someone
notices that the demo is cheated, what if that demo was actually a leftover from the time when kayne really cheated?
And its just an admin mistake that they didn't remove it.
I'm not defending him i'm just sayin, because i forgot when he got banned/unbanned :\.
Thank you for bringing to our attention this situation.
We will look into it and an official statement will follow.
Please be patient.
After looking deeply into this matter, we arrived at the following conclusion:
The demo in question, risk_compound_kayne_0009.53 submitted on 2010-06-17 didn't make the subject of the WR Rollbacks that happened in the year of 2012, due to the fact that it was accidentally skipped from being removed with all the other demos of kayne and other jumpers that were the subject of the WR Rollbacks previously mentioned.
We are sorry this slipped through, but it happened a long time ago and since the admins that handled this situation aren't active anymore, the demo was simply forgotten and can be considered as a left over.
The WR on risk_compound will be restored to Skizo_ with the time of 00:09.76.
Thank you for bringing this up and hopefully our answer will clear up the situation.
As a sidenote, we are aware of kayne's past, but I think we all can agree that we can't keep on living and build our future based on the "past sins". He regrets what he did and he understands that it wasn't a smart choice. However, since then he's only been trying to make up for the wrongs he did, he started recording again without any third party tools that can give him advantage, he applied for admin position with the desire to work for this community and it's because of admins like him we can still hope and have an active community.
This thread will remain closed and if the starter of it wants to reply, please contact me on PM so I can open it again.
Thank you for the patience and understanding.
Best regards,
Ovidiu Dumitru - XJ CEO
First of all, we are talking about risk_compound_kayne_0009.30 (not about risk_compound_kayne_0009.53 like you wrote).
I'm wondering why kayne just didn't told you about that his cheated demo still in records list after rollback, or he didn't knew about it? I don't believe in it.
About rollback:
isn't this rollback was caused due bug (what actually is cheat called "gain plugin") that found in kayne's demos recorded from end of 2010 till begining of 2012?
Yes it is. So, his risk_compound_kayne_0009.30 cheated with speedhack plugin and recorded in middle of 2010 did not even have to be deleted because it didn't have any "bugs" like demos from this rollback have.
By the way, instead of admit that he cheated in risk_compound_kayne_0009.30 he said that demo is just bugged. ( proof )
"he started recording again without any third party tools that can give him advantage"
I saw a lot of kayne's demos cheated with different kind of cheats which was submitted by him under fake nicks and i want to ask you:
which chance that he didn't finally found undetectable cheat(s) after so many cheat attempts?
"i havent cheated since i got unbanned" (c) kayne
"i got unbanned and all demos after that have been legit" (c) kayne
As i know, he was unbanned in 2010, and now when you able to detect "gain plugin" i have a suggestion:
check again his demos which was deleted in WR Rollback 28/01/12 and confirm that it was CHEAT (not a bug, like XJ previously said) and... finally give him ban that he totally deserved.
About "false accusations" and people who was banned for reason "cheat accusation without proof":
isn't my thread was proof that shows that kayne is cheating? His demo was in records list and people absolutely could say that kayne is cheater even if this demo is old and had to be deleted.
About the time on his demo, I forgot to say that all of them will be removed (all three demos). I simply looked on the wrong place when I wrote .53, but like I said, it's about all of his demos.
Those WR Rollbacks where supposed to remove all those demos with problems, including kayne's and the rest of the players.
We can all but speculate on what exactly happened, but at that time I wasn't involved in that activity. However I am now, and since you brought this up, it was the natural thing to do. I want a clean WR list, same as you do, this is why all of his demos from that period will be removed.
Also, we can't go back in time. What was done is done. Everyone had their punishment and everyone served it. kayne was banned, he did his time and now he is unbanned and clean. He doesn't deserve a new ban, since he did nothing wrong in the past years.
I'm sorry it didn't work out as you wanted, but my advice to you is to let this grudge you seem to have over him go and just focus on making this community active.
Clear the list not from records that are "bugged",but from jumpers that cheat. I really can't imagine what is kayne doing to get licked from XJ administration like a pussy. Don't wipe your hands with old administration,you are new,but with old rules to follow.Cheaters get unbanned and even worse - receiving admin rights as it was before.
Fame made a proposal to be a demochecker (a truly deserved) here idk how long time ago and there is still no progress,so stop bringing the "kayne the holly admin that offered to be the only responsible admin" crap either. You are all just carrying him for the last 3-4 years.