Cheating: kayne

Started by FAME
31/12/2013 13:33
Read-Only
Page 3 of 7
nobody^31/12/2013 17:27

Isn't it kind of easy to detect such an obvious thing, I mean...I can't believe that this has been hidden for so long...
Maybe it's a conspiracy?

CamelCloudrecord holder31/12/2013 17:28

Originally posted by nobody^
Isn't it kind of easy to detect such an obvious thing, I mean...I can't believe that this has been hidden for so long...
Maybe it's a conspiracy?


$$$$$$$$$

knoxville31/12/2013 17:33

all hail the holy lords... rip xj 2014 o7

SUBWAYZ31/12/2013 17:36(edited 31/12/2013 17:40)

Originally posted by CamelCloud
they can accept anyone as demo admin considering theyre only using tools like fps death admin and some other public shit.


lol CamelCloud strikes again

ztabby31/12/2013 17:55

???????? LOL ????????

ProKZ31/12/2013 18:04(edited 01/01/2014 02:05)

._.

Legna31/12/2013 18:12

Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by Mathzz
Originally posted by fame
Originally posted by Mathzz
*cough* fame *cough*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl2392

So what? I don't record cheated demos for communities, it's just for myself.
I should try a lot of cheats to know how to detect them.


Don't worry, I am not accusing you. Besides, this is not a hack, but a modified map :-)

Oh please i've done the same bullshit, tried every cheat on earth to know how to
detect them, conclusion was you needed some of them to be able to catch them
like movement recorder.

yeah , its true , even when i was a demochecker i asked fame for help and cheats to test them by myself and that kind of stuff , i always wondered why fame never became a demochecker , he always was right and he even helped me some times , so well , he´s a good guy , and this , i mean , good job fame :D

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #131/12/2013 18:30

Originally posted by Legna
Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by Mathzz
Originally posted by fame
Originally posted by Mathzz
*cough* fame *cough*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl2392

So what? I don't record cheated demos for communities, it's just for myself.
I should try a lot of cheats to know how to detect them.


Don't worry, I am not accusing you. Besides, this is not a hack, but a modified map :-)

Oh please i've done the same bullshit, tried every cheat on earth to know how to
detect them, conclusion was you needed some of them to be able to catch them
like movement recorder.

yeah , its true , even when i was a demochecker i asked fame for help and cheats to test them by myself and that kind of stuff , i always wondered why fame never became a demochecker , he always was right and he even helped me some times , so well , he´s a good guy , and this , i mean , good job fame :D


You are good on faking demo of others

memekrecord holder31/12/2013 18:33

Originally posted by Mathzz
Originally posted by fame
Originally posted by Mathzz
*cough* fame *cough*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl2392

So what? I don't record cheated demos for communities, it's just for myself.
I should try a lot of cheats to know how to detect them.


Don't worry, I am not accusing you. Besides, this is not a hack, but a modified map :-)

just an invisible floor I guess

leetskeet31/12/2013 18:47(edited 31/12/2013 18:48)

I offer XJ 1.000 USD and furthermore I will sponsor a monthly challenge with 100 USD if kayne stays unbanned and all of the haters get a permanent comment ban.

kind regards, atL

Freezing31/12/2013 18:50

Originally posted by leetskeet
I offer XJ 1.000 USD and furthermore I will sponsor a monthly challenge with 100 USD if kayne stays unbanned and all of the haters get a permanent comment ban.

kind regards, atL



this ...

leetskeet31/12/2013 18:52

I decided to change the above mentioned offer,

I'd do it, if FAME & Beginner get a permanent ban from XJ and the rest gets a permanent comment ban ;)

zteuq31/12/2013 19:00(edited 31/12/2013 19:06)

I'm not so kind and rich so I'll settle for 250$ to anyone who doxes and/or causes real life harm to the cheaters or people like atL.

leetskeet31/12/2013 19:04

Originally posted by zteuq
Originally posted by leetskeet
I decided to change the above mentioned offer,

I'd do it, if FAME & Beginner get a permanent ban from XJ and the rest gets a permanent comment ban ;)


I'm not so kind and rich so I'll settle for 250$ to anyone who doxes and/or causes real life harm to the cheaters or people like atL.


isn't 250 a bit too much for somebody from the 3rd world? :(

vrvalsua31/12/2013 19:09

omg ,atl. nice try

elfeN31/12/2013 19:13

Gimme 1000$ and i ll ban myself

zythH^ moviemaker31/12/2013 19:15

Originally posted by elfeN
Gimme 1000$ and i ll ban myself

memekrecord holder31/12/2013 19:30

Originally posted by leetskeet
Originally posted by zteuq
Originally posted by leetskeet
I decided to change the above mentioned offer,

I'd do it, if FAME & Beginner get a permanent ban from XJ and the rest gets a permanent comment ban ;)


I'm not so kind and rich so I'll settle for 250$ to anyone who doxes and/or causes real life harm to the cheaters or people like atL.


isn't 250 a bit too much for somebody from the 3rd world? :(

Come on atL what is wrong with you? I'm disappointed :/

Jokkan31/12/2013 19:43

huh

Laco31/12/2013 19:45

I wish that next year Kayne will be banned for ever

Page 3 of 7