Cheating: kayne

Started by FAME
31/12/2013 13:33
Read-Only
Page 5 of 7
rampLrecord holder01/01/2014 02:17

Originally posted by pizza^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClWEYOaG3zc

someone make a sequel to this please. starring kayne or something i dont know be creative.

also can you check my demos fame i wanna know if im secretly cheating without knowing it. even though my shit tier strafes should be an indicator.

++++++1

ajuhhhhh01/01/2014 02:47(edited 01/01/2014 02:47)

Originally posted by pizza^
also can you check my demos fame i wanna know if im secretly cheating without knowing it.

yeah check mine too!

Cobrex mapper Tournament #201/01/2014 03:10

Do you think that XJ is corrupted ? Are you amazed, stunned ?! Ohh boy, if you'd know everything, you will die of heartattack. I may release that "documentary" with everything but not now ... let 'em bake

koukouz mapperrecord holder01/01/2014 04:29(edited 01/01/2014 04:32)

This guy is cancer. You remove the tumor, it'll grow back and bigger.

I feel like they didn't really have a choice but keeping him around in the first place where they thought they could "control" this moron, instead of busting him every week under another nickname. That's obviously the lazy and unfair solution, can't say I condone it, but I guess it's too much work for not so much in return.

Now giving him admin priviledges, let alone demo admin, has always seemed retarded to me and we will probably never know the precise reasons, but I have never doubted that this scum will be scum until the end. Not only has his behavior always been disrespectful towards everyone, but he has always shown a deep arrogance and a troubled mind - which alone is a reason to never trust him with any sort of responsibility. Moreover, many demos have been released and later removed in very questionable ways, which have never really surprised me anyway. I have always hinted, or clearly said, that eDark was totally overrated, if not useless. Now it is obvious to me that he has just been pretending to be around (or more like admins liked to suggest) and actually didn't do anything. In these years I've always wanted to see some other, more competent cheat busters, so I'm glad somebody is taking a shot.

I think it's time we get rid of this douche nozzle once and for all, never to speak of him again nor give him any kind of attention anymore.

Good job anyway.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #201/01/2014 04:36

After reading koukouz's oppinion, I just realised how much I miss kafds's dazzling but amazing words about everything related to the scene. Where is he ?

7yue01/01/2014 05:13(edited 01/01/2014 05:15)

.

7yue01/01/2014 05:14(edited 01/01/2014 17:17)

[blocked by admin]

14laazx01/01/2014 05:59

Originally posted by 7yue
xi wen le jian, da kuai ren xin
Ju ran bu neng xian shi zhong wen, shen me po wang zhan !

shame!
plz use english in international website!

buh01/01/2014 06:07

Originally posted by leetskeet
Originally posted by buh
Good job fame, cheaters gonna cheat.


you know, there's a saying "who ever sits in a glass house should not throw stones".

There's something you want to say?

leetskeet Joined: 12/29/13 - 19:53:28

Who are you by the way?

navvar01/01/2014 06:36

Originally posted by pizza^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClWEYOaG3zc

someone make a sequel to this please. starring kayne or something i dont know be creative.


i have no idea where i got the idea of making that video, it all just made sense i guess. i'll see what i can do about a sequel but i can't promise anything '':^)''

f0rever01/01/2014 07:03

oh penta kill.

chf74101/01/2014 07:12

totally agree with kkz

r4xe01/01/2014 07:31

Originally posted by leetskeet
oh by the way,

i think there's a fairly easy way to finish this discussion :).

As most of you know, a demo release has been deleted recently due to XJ being hacked, well, you all know who's behind that, right?

So, let me make some things clear. I got all of eDarks knowledge from leggies hacked e-Mail Account, I got all the tools XJ ever had and has and well yeah, the person who hacked the Page is basically so good, that XJ didn't even detect a hack.

So ... you guys could flame some more and XJ (and all of its Users) will get a nice New Years present (as in the thing you all are so addicted to will be taken away) or ... you all just shut the fuck up.


serious butthurt, gonna cry?

znx01/01/2014 09:12

I barely even heard of this atL guy, but just by reading his comments, I can pick up that he is a dickhead.

Happy new year, fagz

wzuP_leet01/01/2014 10:40

2014 would be better without kayne, just saying:D

E701/01/2014 11:36

gg kkz:)

Ft.skY01/01/2014 11:46

will kayne write his apology here, and what XJ can say about dat

Thread of the year

JamBawa01/01/2014 12:06

lynn for demochecker.

WeMeRA01/01/2014 12:14

ey wtf, imma play wåw

Page 5 of 7