The "Explain your Avatar" thread

Started by AverageFreak
28/05/2007 16:33
Page 1 of 4
AverageFreak28/05/2007 16:33

Well, explain your avatars if you have any :)

mine is some Blondebeard pirate I found while googling XD

Z0ck3rOO728/05/2007 16:37

my nick and a jumping ct :D

theL0w^28/05/2007 16:40

i dont have :DDD

heiss28/05/2007 17:06

i am a romantic one

sbzvln Tournament #228/05/2007 17:32

Elmo from sesamstreet

trb28/05/2007 19:11

someone with sprayed "all cops are bastard" on a wall ^^

rinkon mapper28/05/2007 19:56(edited 26/07/2015 10:21)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

AverageFreak28/05/2007 20:28

changed to some noob who yells at a weird looking phone o.O

Thedy28/05/2007 21:19

timo kotipelto!

Murvelman28/05/2007 21:39

I want one, but i can't seem to find one i like...

stukad Tournament #128/05/2007 21:41

Yin and yang.

trb28/05/2007 21:50

I want one, but i can't seem to find one i like...

Murvelman


here u go
:D
http://www.kartoffel-land.de/bilder/SIMONE.JPG

Murvelman28/05/2007 21:51


here u go
:D
http://www.kartoffel-land.de/bilder/SIMONE.JPG

TROUbl3m4k3R

I love potatoes, but i found one i like more :D
Alexi Laiho of Children Of Bodom!


[ Edited Mon May 28 2007, 09:52PM ]

trb28/05/2007 22:09

kk :D

important is that u found one that u like :)

Pf0llz0r mapper28/05/2007 22:12

its me =D

ikki28/05/2007 22:40

Catgirl <3

soul v2.0 mapper28/05/2007 23:25

Ditto \\o

BooLiSH28/05/2007 23:54

Ditto \\o

soul|ftw


Pokemon ftw :D

_______________________


My avatar shows a planet as you can see^^

It's because of my browsergame Ogame which deals space stuff <3

This is one of my planets I have there and it's called "opal" (jewel) :rolleyes:

ndR moviemaker Tournament #229/05/2007 00:25

My face on a parking at Paris...

Aly00729/05/2007 00:47

One terorist :D

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.