The "Explain your Avatar" thread

Started by AverageFreak
28/05/2007 16:33
Page 2 of 4
tracey blast mapper29/05/2007 11:34(edited 22/10/2010 15:42)

dunno. XD

heiss29/05/2007 11:50

i am a romantic one (i love TROubl3m4k3r, in real she is a woman)

trb29/05/2007 12:28

u would be more romantic when u say romantic and my right written nick :P

TROUbl3m4k3R u bastard :D :D :D

KNiFEAR29/05/2007 12:30

a retarded smiley holding a sign with one of my surnames written on it :asd

oh it appears i've deleted my avatar:D
[ Edited Tue May 29 2007, 01:39PM ]

theL0w^29/05/2007 13:05

Logitech g5 & Steelpad S&S :E
[ Edited Tue May 29 2007, 01:05PM ]

.FLIPSYDE29/05/2007 13:40

this is just how i'd look as a south park character :p

Dalai mapper29/05/2007 17:05

religious people fear god.
It advocates the Atheism and makes a joke out religion ^^

Made it myself with Photoshop some time ago - happens to be in every of my maps now :-)

HoHo^29/05/2007 17:05

Me as a retard

beuhnoix29/05/2007 17:25

Manga : Chrno Crusade

ichirou29/05/2007 18:10

<--- Kurosaki Ichigo as half hollow and half shinigami. Taken from the fight between Kuchiki "Byakuga" (I think) and Ichigo.

It's an anime called Bleach btw.

BooLiSH29/05/2007 19:40

I like ur avatar somehow ichirou, but what do you mean by hollow?

couldn't find a sensefull translation

DHT- Tournament #129/05/2007 20:37

Spam thread no.1 ;D

My avatar; Hmm, I just picked it because I wanted an avatar, I can't rly explain what it is :D It shows "e107" :D
[ Edited 05/29/07 - 20:37:50 ]

colix mapper29/05/2007 21:14

i dunno what do u like in thoose manga shits i hate it :S
i think i dont have avatar now, but i had one with my nick :E
[ Edited 05/29/07 - 21:17:50 ]

Dalai mapper29/05/2007 22:14

colix got a point ^^

Mehz29/05/2007 22:24

MR MIME!

In[10]sE29/05/2007 22:38

lesbianssssssssss ftw <3 <3 <3 !!!11

stinnZ mapper30/05/2007 02:26

cup of coffie with smilie face

[ Edited 05/30/07 - 02:29:16 ]

Fact or Fiction30/05/2007 02:59

fantasy pic (: I'm fantast :P

ichirou30/05/2007 03:39

I like ur avatar somehow ichirou, but what do you mean by hollow?

couldn't find a sensefull translation

BooLiSH


It's dead guys that has been turned into weird monsters that sucks the spirits out of humans or something :D

They're a group of characters in the anime and they're the main thing that the shinigamis fight to help humans.

They're called hollows because they mostly have a hole carved out in their stomach :)

puppetz mapper30/05/2007 07:54

Just some shakin' dude.

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.