The "Explain your Avatar" thread

Started by AverageFreak
28/05/2007 16:33
Page 3 of 4
ANtye30/05/2007 15:47

<== I have thees boots ;]

Gorbachev_x mapper03/02/2013 09:39

My avatar is the album cover of Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart by the band Awaiting The Autopsy. I love so much this album!

WeMeRA03/02/2013 09:41

Half of my face on a local café here on my Island.

dyna03/02/2013 10:56(edited 07/10/2013 08:22)

.

nobody^03/02/2013 11:44

Fell inlove with her ever since Fast And Furious 2.

badass .03/02/2013 11:49

I just like Stewie.

TonTo03/02/2013 12:17

Alrighty then !

Chichin mapperrecord holder03/02/2013 12:29

I have no idea.

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #103/02/2013 12:32

It's too hard to explain I guess... =D

boom.dll03/02/2013 12:59(edited 03/02/2013 12:59)

NO.

Torex-):-D moviemaker03/02/2013 13:03

its a hat -):-D

finzer03/02/2013 13:47(edited 03/02/2013 16:15)

bunny boy from Gummo

Ryderc03/02/2013 13:47

2 hours of work on that script.

Mik003/02/2013 15:42

I am a big fan of Stanley Kubrick. After I watched his movie 《Lolita》made in 1962, I just liked the heroine, so I took one screenshot of her as my avatar. But I'm considering changing it to a handsome picture of young Stanley Kubrick.

CamelCloudrecord holder03/02/2013 15:44

Always been a big fan of Christoph Waltz, but my addiction towards him blew up after seeing his latest performance in Django Unchained.

slay3r Tournament #103/02/2013 16:26(edited 03/02/2013 16:27)

Challenge accepted

leggie03/02/2013 16:46

well my avatar is pretty simple to explain, i can't put 1 on there because i would be banned for it :|

propanelj record holder03/02/2013 17:18

< Its me

Mik003/02/2013 17:25

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Always been a big fan of Christoph Waltz, but my addiction towards him blew up after seeing his latest performance in Django Unchained.

ye waltz like a boss :D btw I wonder what about ur previous avatar, that photo in black and white, idk that guy, just curious

sn00p mapper03/02/2013 17:56

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Always been a big fan of Christoph Waltz, but my addiction towards him blew up after seeing his latest performance in Django Unchained.


He is amazing, let's hope Django will pull him more in his carrer and more lead roles, for me in both movies Inglorious Basterds and Django was fabulous.

To get on topic, ass, oh, it's the chick from Remember Me, a game that should combine lot of genres (cyberpunk/thief/hitman/assassins creed etc)

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.