The "Explain your Avatar" thread

Started by AverageFreak
28/05/2007 16:33
Page 4 of 4
CamelCloudrecord holder04/02/2013 16:48

Originally posted by Mik0
Originally posted by CamelCloud
Always been a big fan of Christoph Waltz, but my addiction towards him blew up after seeing his latest performance in Django Unchained.

ye waltz like a boss :D btw I wonder what about ur previous avatar, that photo in black and white, idk that guy, just curious


Sean Connery, all time boss.

Ggs`10/02/2013 15:27

it was my first avatar here back in 2007 (:

zythH^ moviemaker10/02/2013 15:37

Heman, that's all

Mik010/02/2013 15:59(edited 10/02/2013 16:01)

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Sean Connery, all time boss.

:O dont know he was so handsome at that time

KooleN10/02/2013 16:37(edited 10/02/2013 16:38)

A clip taken by me from a Steven Segal show #002 at 2:39-2:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X9RvuSuU_Y

Nokkan10/02/2013 18:38(edited 10/02/2013 20:18)

It's from movie "Kreedz Moments" by boom.dll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlEkDVu4xuo 1:37

Mik026/03/2013 05:36

Marlene Dietrich
the most charming woman in the world as i think now

DarkSideBv05/04/2013 17:49

A fight between Ichigo and Grimmjow from the anime Bleach, which I got into it since I saw ichirou's avatar back in 2007 in the same thread.

koukouz mapperrecord holder05/04/2013 19:26(edited 05/04/2013 19:26)

Just a dude taking a shit.

Michael Collins06/04/2013 08:39

Originally posted by KooleN
A clip taken by me from a Steven Segal show #002 at 2:39-2:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X9RvuSuU_Y


That explains a lot.

@Thread,

Kate Beckinsale probably the hottest actor i've ever seen.

zythH^ moviemaker06/04/2013 11:20

A random girl I found on tumblr and decided to edit the picture, besides I had Heman's picture and that was because I love Heman and he is the gayest man I've ever met and he is awesome, you should listen to his song for 10 hours like I did, 2 times already!

theddy07/04/2013 19:08

Blue, from fosters home. Cartoons all the way.

2Dex Tournament #207/04/2013 19:53

Favourite album of one of my favourite music bands - Symphony X.

Mik002/05/2013 08:03

Joan Fontaine
just see how gorgeous she is
wish her good health, 95 years old now :)

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.