whos the youngest and oldset player on record
whos the youngest and oldset player on record list? :D
just wanna know
not others :P
[ Edited ]
gangien for oldest!! :P <3 gangien! id say if one of targets orig records.. not sure if one is still there might be youngest.
bibo = 15
TheBishop is 35 but is not on wr list :P
rEs0LuTe is 13 if I am right.
Is gangien older than me ??
I am 27 and a half :)
DHT- is like 5 :D <3
TheBiShOp 35 are u sur lol
rofl hes what 14?
but runs his mouth like hes 30+ lolol.
sbzvln is 10 <3
i think resolute is 14 :D
I was the youngest when I had records..
sbzvln rly???? 10????
omg!
If everyone makes jokes about how old someone is we won't know how old they really are at the end... clear?^^
I don't think thebishop is 35 o.O i remember i saw a pic of him in Mj's picture collection there he looked like 20-25 or so..
How old have you been when you made your first rec DHT? 14?
[ Edited 11/06/07 - 15:09:06 ]
13
i think he was 13 or so:D heäs born in 1992 and i could've been 2 years ago eh had his first rec:D my first rec coul also have been 2 years ago but im born in 90:D but i guess i was 15 when i had my first rec:D
kulspruta sbzvln is not 10:D he's 20 or so:DD
Sure he's 10 ..
sbz is 10 almost 11
hel is 9
sbz is 10 ffs!
[ Edited 11/06/07 - 19:34:20 ]
ah okay perfo, forgot you were up there :p, think gangien is.. 26
Please log in to post replies.