whos the youngest and oldset player on record

Started by R@Y
06/11/2007 05:02
Page 4 of 4
Simplicity30/01/2008 00:04

umm i thought we were talking about like.. WR records, not dinky lj records lol. And yeah chrizzy that 8 year old kid on phoogi.. omg. so resolute might be youngest that has a record atm.

neoxj02/07/2008 01:35

Im 1994. Borned 14th november
And my recs is;
CJ rec block: 261 (265.2 stats) (10 aa)
LJ rec block: 251 (253.7 stats) (10 aa)
BJ rec block: 241 (245.7 stats) (10 aa)

stask0 Tournament #202/07/2008 04:04(edited 02/07/2008 04:09)

dude read... who cares about ur stats and block recs??.. huh you need to have a wr

edit: im 3 years old and my lj rec is 25435095038953453 units

DiDo-Grecord holder02/07/2008 07:55

OddYsseus is 1st and before 1 month his demo has beaten

Fliborecord holder Tournament #202/07/2008 13:01

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
OddYsseus is 1st and before 1 month his demo has beaten


Do you mean oldest? Count is also pretty oldie (no offense ^^)

cC|Nikolaa02/07/2008 13:38

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
OddYsseus is 1st and before 1 month his demo has beaten


Do you mean oldest? Count is also pretty oldie (no offense ^^)


Not sure how old is Count but TROUbl3m4k3R is pretty oldie too :P

CothA14/07/2008 18:01

I'm 15-16 !

remo14/07/2008 18:32

well u realised very late, that the average age sunk..

it was low 2-3 years ago.. now its very low.. if u start playing other hl mods ull find kids from 8-12..(although u have to kill pple..)

heL^_x24/07/2008 18:16

I'm 15old, i had my first wr at 14 on dbh_pipehop, 254 lj, 23 wrs atm top4.+

akM24/07/2008 18:52

hel u suck <3

lonewolf VIP24/07/2008 21:07(edited 24/07/2008 21:08)

i have 13, born 1995, but dont have any record.

NeMiQ2224/07/2008 21:12

Originally posted by ikm
i have 13, born 1995, but dont have any record.

then -_______________- coz "whos the youngest and oldset player on record list?"

lonewolf VIP24/07/2008 21:41

yeah, cuz of this i put "but dont have any record"

NeMiQ2224/07/2008 22:59

So there is no need to post your age I think. You have other thread to post how old are you. If everyone will write e.g "I am 22 but I don't have any record." this thread will be overspammed with maybe 20000 posts.

OK stop OffT and go back to the topic. :)

Count24/07/2008 23:21

Originally posted by Flibo
Count is also pretty oldie (no offense ^^)


np :P Im 23.

DiDo-Grecord holder25/07/2008 08:22

Perfo is 29 I think ^^

surRendirecord holder11/08/2019 17:31

I was just wondering the youngest nowadays.
Btw I'm 26. RIP

rawerecord holder Tournament #111/08/2019 18:32

It's probably zen, he was like 12 or 13 when he got his first WR on XJ, he even took a demo from LEWLY lmao. And the oldest may be k1ngwAy from China, I think he was between 30 and 34 when he did kz_selection

Nubby-_-12/08/2019 08:07

what about Supa? he had a kid and a wife while he was recording active for the last time

Dolphinrecord holder Tournament #212/08/2019 14:38

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
what about Supa? he had a kid and a wife while he was recording active for the last time

yea, but he was 19-25 :D

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.