whos the youngest and oldset player on record

Started by R@Y
06/11/2007 05:02
Page 3 of 4
bakeLit24/11/2007 09:58

RiNK0N :D Nice text :D

I TELL U THAT RESOLUTE IS 13 YEARS OLD ! :E :up:
[ Edited 11/24/07 - 09:59:28 ]

verticaLo^24/11/2007 12:02

I made 251 when I was 13

Fliborecord holder Tournament #226/01/2008 13:29

I'm the youngest :O

I was born in 93 as joel, but I was few months later :|

zyllEE26/01/2008 16:19

aprilia is 13, born 1994 - he got 251 lj and 256 cj ;o

~Kulspruta~26/01/2008 18:21

I'm the youngest too...
I'm 14 years old (:

aFFront26/01/2008 19:50

I'm 14years old too ^^..

joel26/01/2008 20:41

lol i couldnt believe that here could be so much like 13-14 years old : o

TinTin27/01/2008 00:31

brian is 15 or 16 cant remember:X certaintly not 11!

spermis27/01/2008 00:35

Originally posted by joel
lol i couldnt believe that here could be so much like 13-14 years old : o

13-14's OWN the house.

bakeLit27/01/2008 00:39

Produd to be 13Yearer too :D

BooLiSH27/01/2008 02:07(edited 27/01/2008 02:14)

you damn little children when i was 13-14 i played with some toy cars @ the playground
avarge age is sinking :/ ...
i already met some 12 year-old little hax0rs
<3

Murvelman27/01/2008 03:58

No wonder the site is getting spammed with stupid comments everyday...

haha.. remember there was a 8 year old kid on the phoogi server.. xD

elITe^27/01/2008 14:03

don't know if it was the same guy, but there was a young kid at KzM HNS server.. funny little kid :P

sorry for offtopic.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/01/2008 15:42

13 years old...
Same age as my brother.

I understand now why there is so much bullshits on the website, I just have to look at my brother's general behavior to understand ^^

Adolescence... :p

aprilia27/01/2008 17:56(edited 27/01/2008 18:06)

I hope i get on records if -->

If it doesnt get rejected bcause of my clockmaker :@

BooLiSH27/01/2008 17:58(edited 27/01/2008 17:58)

Originally posted by ndR
I just have to look at my brother's general behavior to understand ^^
Adolescence... :p


yes, true..
If you remember some things you did a few years ago you just have to laugh about them :P

dragEN28/01/2008 21:00(edited 07/07/2008 18:46)

1994, 26 October born 252 lj rec maybe i am the youngest :o

Gnomas28/01/2008 21:27

i'm 13 :P

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/01/2008 22:16

HA! But you don't have records >:)

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.