whos the youngest and oldset player on record

Started by R@Y
06/11/2007 05:02
Page 2 of 4
SchlumPF06/11/2007 20:06

sbzvln is older than 18... he said something like 20 in the userpics thread

bakeLit06/11/2007 20:45

rEs0LuTe 13 ftw ! ^^
[ Edited 11/24/07 - 09:59:42 ]

c0ld^06/11/2007 20:56

I'm 13 but not in record list :S

abner.L07/11/2007 12:20

……i don't know
but i think most of the players are more than 18 !

Scary Tournament #207/11/2007 13:16

Faker is 45!

Dragon07/11/2007 13:18

……i don't know
but i think most of the players are more than 18 !

lwj@cser


posts : 1
thank you for your opinion.

Z0ck3rOO707/11/2007 14:16

posts : 58
thanks for your spam.
u know what happens next time..

poison_art07/11/2007 15:08

lol) i have some posts too..
is anybody < 10 yeas ?
how can we discuss who is youngest and oldset if only some jumpers wrote his age...
[ Edited 11/07/07 - 16:48:30 ]

Dragon07/11/2007 15:11

posts : 58
thanks for your spam.
u know what happens next time..

Z0ck3rOO7


joined: 08/19/05
thanks for the 2 weeks ban.
but I just couldn't help myself.

Tafatt07/11/2007 15:21

No one likes a smart-ass you know.

stask0 Tournament #207/11/2007 16:02

im the youngest! :D:D:D atm i dont have rec but i had ! :d

DHT- Tournament #107/11/2007 17:24

I think we all know who was the youngest with records and that we're @ top5. That was me, end of discussion.

stinnZ mapper07/11/2007 17:46

I hope that l00n n00n guy will get rec soon hes 10 or 11 I think

soul v2.0 mapper07/11/2007 18:25

I would've said Dujes tbh

dragEN18/11/2007 21:28

i am 13 years old lj rec 250 ;p

joel23/11/2007 22:10

im 14 , 1993 born

Lovesan23/11/2007 23:52

lol, really? I thought it's now 2580 so you are 587 :/
I was wrong, damn.
Is it really interesting to jump when you're >20 y.o?
It's just a stupid game, which you spend your time on.

rinkon mapper24/11/2007 04:59(edited 26/07/2015 08:59)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

clair mapper24/11/2007 05:37

its true... and i mean its not like an athletic thing. anyone can get to that kind of level if they put the time into it. im not really allowed to say that cuz im 17 but its close!

roblagger24/11/2007 06:55

brian is 11..

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.