Fact or Fiction - Nomadic Mind
FoF you have a really special but cool view of strafes and jumping :] its art for you huh ? nice jumps, nice music and uber nice feeling. not that much effects and thats really good for kreedz movies because you can see the jumps. moviemaking skills are equal too your jump skills so 10/10 ;]
Nickname: r4!Gn
username: raign
email: hackmich2©freenet.de
Ever tried using an "@" instead of a copyright symbol? :D
it's an failure imo, i ever use "@"
Originally posted by r4!GnFoF wrote:
1) If anyone is having problems with activisation e-mails msg me (WyB) here in the web or /q WyB via IRC
FoF didnt wrote the news on the Latvian kz community website cant you read ? :D msg WyB not FoF ^^ TT
upps ^^
Inferno window-to-roof jump O_o Impossible is nothing!
..but FPS sucked :/
youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X996_gcFn8A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprBfM_ImQ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkRy5FvYcjM
THX FACT!!!!!!!!!!!OMG NICE!!!!!!
Nice movie FoF. Awesome jumps and so on, love everything but the music :/
Part 1: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ytlrr9g14
Part 2: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=cNsXiqNoMI4
@FoF: Why did you make the effort to upload it on youtube, when I already uploaded it? ^^
fof ,I need those speacail maps,,plz.........
Originally posted by H.o.r.s.t.
Part 1: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ytlrr9g14
Part 2: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=cNsXiqNoMI4
@FoF: Why did you make the effort to upload it on youtube, when I already uploaded it? ^^
Maybe he wanted his own movies on his own account? ^^
You already know what I think of the movie Fact ;)
And btw, I really like the music you listen to :D
Very nice movie FoF <3 it :D
But where can i find songs? ?('cause i love it)
(sorry for my bad english)
what map is it @ 3:35?
awesome movie
more fps would have made it perfect
Nice Pieshels ! Upload another movies :)
sickest movie ever gj FoF !!!!!!! :D
woow
oh man this movie is poem for good night , no action , no friction
Please log in to post replies.