Fact or Fiction - Nomadic Mind
Originally posted by pacMancant download. come error
yeah always when i click this "Download Fact or Fiction - Nomadic M.." the browser just opence a new page with a lot af bullcrap :/ Doesn´t work for me :/ tested Opera and Mozilla ( i never use Explorer.. telling me i have to use that junk ? )
it comes up with other stuff coz link is down.
when u open the bullcrap (if u use mozilla) press CTRL + S then press "Save" and start downloading it
great jumps, relly nice movie and music, love your style...
ps: r u left-handed? cauz I saw your left-pre :D
ok just saw the movie. Insane man, very nice jumps. Lovely chill music ! gj FoF! :)
Link is Down.
Please ReUpload movie, or upload on filefront.
can u upload on other side?? i just getting this when i try to download even with mozilla, explorer and opera: Not Found
The requested URL /downloads/movies/Fact_or_Fiction_-_Nomadic_Mind.rar was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at nogravity.netgames.lv Port 80
same as slxn
^^
awesome way to bump a 10 month old topic guys
WTF, I'd say that's worth a warning? Why bump such an old topic with "^^" :S
wrath, he didnt bump it with a "^^" it was this guy...
And thats no reason for a warning, he asked for a new link.
Originally posted by XaviLink is Down.
Please ReUpload movie, or upload on filefront.
Oh I see now, but he still bumped it, since no one had poste for 3 days :P
I did bump it, because I would like for someone to reupload the file. If anyone can, then please.
Then you should rather write that instead of "^^" :/
Perhaps, but I think that the message of a dead link was clear enough in the posts above and my arrows were a reference to them. Not need to get repetitive. :P
i am sorry but the download link is probably broken
look here and look for "Fact_or_Fiction_-_Nomadic_Mind.avi" ;)
OMG, thanks for the link!
:) no problem :)
Please log in to post replies.