Fact or Fiction - Nomadic Mind

Started by Fact or Fiction
17/01/2008 14:26
Page 4 of 7
eMTi20/01/2008 15:55

there should be a news for that masterpiece :)

stask0 Tournament #220/01/2008 16:00

:o when i watched the movie i was like :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
omg wtfz0r hAx?!E@ ?!@??@! :b

OT: eMTi what's up with kz_ljs 2?

deus?20/01/2008 16:00

15 mins of relax :> great music, great jumps. ty Fact :P

zhady Tournament #220/01/2008 20:20

Yep really nice movie, did many nice bhops on maps I have never seen, wtf?

akkord mapper20/01/2008 20:54

the maps are his own one made for the movie :D

~Kulspruta~21/01/2008 05:41

who can upld. movie@sendspace or rapidshare :E ?

eefe21/01/2008 16:25

wou, very nice, you rock! and nice music too!
can u tell me the name of the first song in part one ? =$ thx, and congrats.

lalevUl21/01/2008 18:13

Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise.
The playlist is shown in the end of the movie..

MuscLe22/01/2008 00:20

I think good jump someone very extreme, but i want more interesting music and actions :)

Dragon22/01/2008 11:13

apart from the amazing jumps, music sucked as usual; also I don't see the point of making jumps on maps nobody else has played, because we can't see the difficulty of it.. e.g. if I didn't know inferno, I'd say the jump from window to roof is easy, because it looked like it's easy

bakeLit22/01/2008 11:45

Ye but It´s the hardest trick what I´ve seen :D

Fact or Fiction22/01/2008 13:36

Originally posted by Dragon
apart from the amazing jumps, music sucked as usual; also I don't see the point of making jumps on maps nobody else has played, because we can't see the difficulty of it.. e.g. if I didn't know inferno, I'd say the jump from window to roof is easy, because it looked like it's easy

my idea was to show not uber mega triple combo super jumps, but to show what is the idea of kreedzing

eMTi22/01/2008 13:45(edited 22/01/2008 13:47)

yep, and i liked that aspect, makes the movie kind of unique.
btw can you upload the maps you've used in the movie? they really look nice and they seem to be good for practising standup bhop :D

H.o.r.s.t.22/01/2008 16:14(edited 22/01/2008 16:14)

I warned you before but the introduction is soooOOOOO gooey that the last lunch is always bubbling up. For me its an agony to watch it.
The rest of the movie is in the nice FoF chillout style with soft music and hardcore jumps. A few more fps here and there wouldn't have been bad but gj for that!

Ma$taKilla22/01/2008 17:54

it isn´t because of fps , fps is good - 29 fps,but i think he didn´t aplicate motion blur (before renderation he didn´t click on best quality ->only for good quality->> it is wrong !!)

Dogos^22/01/2008 23:41

Great movie as usual!
keep them coming ;)

hose22/01/2008 23:45

where can we download your maps? =)

BooLiSH22/01/2008 23:48

Originally posted by hose
where can we download your maps? =)


nowhere`?

horst what's "gooey"?^^

H.o.r.s.t.23/01/2008 00:49

I mean (in German):
"gefühlsduselig, zäh, zähflüssig, schmalzig, schmierig, schnulzig..." :)

nitroo0025/01/2008 10:49

Wow >Gj guy ;) nice styl

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.