Fact or Fiction - Nomadic Mind

Started by Fact or Fiction
17/01/2008 14:26
Page 5 of 7
verticaLo^26/01/2008 12:08

6/10, the bhops were pretty easy, the music was bad and I hate movies with much countjumps
GJ anyway! :)

leggie27/01/2008 13:38

love your cj so much lol....

Chousen*02/02/2008 09:34

GJ

chrizZo02/02/2008 17:20

"the bhops were pretty easy" o rly ?

ehlak03/02/2008 00:10

lol fr0xzy :/

qewi03/02/2008 11:36

can't you just upload it at a normal site? Oo argh!

dqx07/02/2008 13:17

didn't like the music / editing , nice jumps !

Trinitron10/02/2008 07:44

plz upload movie to filefront and more, ifolder..
plz :/

kojo14/02/2008 07:45

nice movie, but the music? :E

r0fl15/02/2008 01:01(edited 15/02/2008 01:01)

good movie, dont see why people are whining about music... at least its better than 90% of the other kz movies' music, which is horrible shit like linkin park or rap, but everyone has their own taste of music i guess.

overall i'd say 9/10, because you made bhops on some maps that i've never seen... avoid doing that if you want everybody to take you seriously :D

and more of the tricklongjumps would've been nice (like the inferno scout one etc)

looking forward to ur next movie if there is gonna be one :D

Fact or Fiction15/02/2008 01:15(edited 15/02/2008 01:17)

thanks for feedbacks. well soon u'll see my last film called "Elemental Jumps". Unfortunately for most of u this is gonna be a Longjump show. But I've tried my best, tried to make it not so boring as a regular lj movie, but who knows. This is just my feeling.

WyB15/02/2008 09:44

If someone isn't getting emails, /q WyB aka me via irc. I'll activate you. Fact rocks ;)

TinTin15/02/2008 15:09

really nice movie! the music wasnt that bad imo, relaxing, but sounded more like a porno film at times :P
My overall rank: 93,796848951254/100 :)

cncool16/02/2008 09:33

Y NOT ADD I MOVIES SECTION IN XJ ?

deus?16/02/2008 12:54

Originally posted by cncool
Y NOT ADD I MOVIES SECTION IN XJ ?

I Russia?
FoF can u upload new video on youtube? I can't watch it cuz of my scetchy laptop. Only youtube :<

Fact or Fiction16/02/2008 16:34

deus? http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Chainerlt my film gallery on youtube, have fun.

V0ncH...20/02/2008 18:18

I CANT REGISTER!!

im not recieving the 'activation email'

help me out here plz :D
maybe a rapidshare linK?

V0ncH...01/03/2008 12:51

MA ACCOUNT IS NOT GETTING ACTIVIATED!!!

im not recieving ANy emailzzz

help me plzzazz

V0ncH...01/03/2008 13:03

UBER NICE MOVIE..i have 1 problem.

plz make another download link plz... as my account is not activated (i hvnt got the activation email for like 2 months now)......

trb27/03/2008 19:58

sry for bumping an old thread :(

but

anyone know the map from ~0230 to ~0315 ?

@FoF, if its also a map esp. made for movie, pls upload it :D

Page 5 of 7

Please log in to post replies.