[moved] Your TOP5 favorite moviemakers!

Started by lalevUl
07/12/2009 21:21
Page 3 of 7
sparkEE12/12/2009 09:52

boom.dll
N1K1t1Ch^
FoF
k a f f e e
8ball1

nouhau12/12/2009 15:57

1.Twiped
2.st0ka
3.FoF
4.kaffee
5.boom.dll

sAmE14/12/2009 01:25

Nubz
n1k1t1ch^
chosen
boom.dll
fof

OLivus`14/12/2009 06:31

1. boom.dll/Level2 Kreedz Moments and No enemy <3
2. chosen/bmxero
3. st0ka/Fact or Fiction
4. N1K1t1Ch^
5. juhuu/Ma$takilla
All these Moviemakers have something special in their movies. Good luck in the future :P

V0ncH...14/12/2009 08:42(edited 14/12/2009 08:44)

Originally posted by AwakeAndAlive
5. juhuu
All these Moviemakers have something special in their movies. Good luck in the future :P

HAHA, i laughed so loud
and thnx nfs and lockpick - rofl my only ones xD

Punk^14/12/2009 09:11

Why did you laugh?

V0ncH...14/12/2009 09:41(edited 14/12/2009 09:42)

Originally posted by Punk^
Why did you laugh?


because juhuu copied st0ka 100%, stole ALL his ideas and then... still failed; his movie was still bad after st0ka helped him

Punk^14/12/2009 13:14

Originally posted by V0ncH...
Originally posted by Punk^
Why did you laugh?


because juhuu copied st0ka 100%, stole ALL his ideas and then... still failed; his movie was still bad after st0ka helped him

That's your opinion, not everyone elses.
You would be offended as hell if someone wrote HAHAHAHA when someone picked you as their favorite moviemaker.

Funksta 14/12/2009 15:47

Well, the ones who I like the most are: st0ka, N1k1t1ch^ and level2.

Freak impressed me with his movie J0ny half year later, which is one of the best movies I've watched (about kz).

k a f f e e and chosen (and koki!) are the ones who always impresses me about their style.

Nubz, just like your work.. but I'm waiting for a longer movie! :(

Also everyone who is on KZ-P atm.
I don't have any top-5s or such.. thats why I posted like that.

V0ncH...14/12/2009 16:37(edited 14/12/2009 16:41)

@punk, the real reason i laughed is because he stole from st0ka and is a fag - he thinks he's pro as well, he think's he's better than me (i'm not saying I'm better - but i mean he is arrogant)

also here is my new list: (not in order - i do it later)

Rinkon
raYLa
Twiped
tOni
w1zz/N1k1t1Ch
LazZe
Korban
FoF
st0ka
Ma$takilla
level2
MoNk
kaffee
chosen
Lo0k
rK (for surf - and also kz)

rK14/12/2009 17:36(edited 14/12/2009 17:37)

yeye this juhuu is a really funny dude. one time said his colours looked cheap in one scene and he directly started to tell me how I suck, my surf sucks, my edit sucks, everbody just says "nice" to my movies because they pity me and so on. for sure Im the biggest noob, my colours look like 1st time using vegas and my cut is made without sound and just added after that.

always thought people like my videos but he told me the truth, he got to know that.

ironie off. poor guy, no self-confidence. talks lbiggest shit for one small negative comment on his video.

V0ncH...14/12/2009 18:07(edited 14/12/2009 18:08)

@rk, lol bro I'm telling truth when I say your editing is amazing and surf is pro
juhuu is a jealous dick

OLivus`14/12/2009 20:32(edited 14/12/2009 20:36)


because juhuu copied st0ka 100%, stole ALL his ideas and then... still failed; his movie was still bad after st0ka helped him




I knew nothing about it , but still #5 for me:)) like somebodie sad " his a funny guy" :P and his movie was fine( his movie with stoka's help like u sad) There are many more enjoyable movies by unknows guys(for me).

maximaLz14/12/2009 22:14

I like turtles and I think i'm tired.

boom.dll14/12/2009 23:10

i like this thread. maybe we should expand it a bit more. like for example ... everyone should say WHY/WHAT they like at a certain moviemaker. and also what they dislike...
makes us moviemakers improve ourselves :)

@ V0nch : tbh i kinda got along with juhuu pretty good (i helped him with lots of things :E )... he never flamed me, but i did notice that he was very childish, and a bit arrogant.
however, saying that he sucks because of that movie is a bit harsh... he had a couple of other clips before that movie, that weren`t bad. i mean comparing to other clips...
oh... and link me to a movie monk made... i really wanna see why you put him in your "top 5".

@ everyone : try to be objective about your statement... i mean whats the point in saying that you like someone only because he`s your friend... he already knows that... no point in writing his name here too :F (no offence to anyone)

st1g rscpt all15/12/2009 05:07

[blockquote]oh... and link me to a movie monk made... i really wanna see why you put him in your "top 5".[/blockquote]

ye please

V0ncH...15/12/2009 08:53(edited 15/12/2009 08:59)

Originally posted by st1g
[blockquote]oh... and link me to a movie monk made... i really wanna see why you put him in your "top 5".[/blockquote]

ye please

As I said - the only reason I didn't like juhuu's atitude is because he "back-stabbed" a person (idc who it is but --> st0ka) - and I hate people like that. Furthermore even after he stole st0ka's ideas; the movie still failed - mainly sync & originality.
Lastly, to be honest (no lie nothing) - juhuu's latest movie was a bit boring (except for jumps and music)

he made a movie about lfree's 254block it was so nice and synced - he never finished + published it though

@boom, i remember juhuu also made other movies, but I forgot which? Can you please tell me a name of his latest project before "ability" because I want to see
-Thanks

boom.dll15/12/2009 09:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1FuOCiKCK4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLdDkB3fDA4&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5j8abDVybY&feature=channel

just a few of his other works.

still waiting for a MoNk movie :)

LockPick15/12/2009 10:59(edited 15/12/2009 11:01)

oki

LockPick15/12/2009 11:08

+ remember v0nch 250 lj that wasa my fist movie

Page 3 of 7

Please log in to post replies.