[moved] Your TOP5 favorite moviemakers!

Started by lalevUl
07/12/2009 21:21
Page 5 of 7
moonulica29/03/2010 21:14

1. jekkt, nubz, juhuu, level2, ma$takilla

k a f f e e29/03/2010 21:46

obviously jekkt's fakeacc, BANBANBAN

level2 30/03/2010 12:09

wray

moonulica30/03/2010 17:41

lul, kaffee

rK30/03/2010 21:05

pwnd with the P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/04/2010 14:37

Originally posted by boom.dll
btw... i`m still serious about the comments about moviemakers... everyone should say what they like/dislike about the works of moviemakers... it helps us improve... so gogogo :D


I dislike your work, there's nothing you can improve since everything sucks.

Weeeeeell joke aside...

Ma$takilla, 8ball1, kaffee, boomboom.exe, FoF, rK, Village, rbk, xenoq, kimo, rinkon, Moxxie, rayla...


Playmate06/04/2010 16:22

level2 , N1K1t1Ch ^ , Nubz , chosen , Avatar and FoF

Punk^06/04/2010 16:55

I don't remember if i've posted in this thread or not, so here goes nothing;
1. stuff_x
The reason he is my number one, is because of his last work with niki. I think he did an awesome job, and I really enjoy his way of editing. I like the fact that most of his clips are overedited (and yes, I'm aware it's a negative word, but for me it's not). Also, all his clips are just plain awesome aswell. And I like his choice of music :p
2. FoF
I'm pretty sure FoF's movie with Lolz, was the first one that I actually saw. Of course I had seen movies previously, but this was the first one I bothered downloading. And then I watched it +5 times in a row. I thought the smoothness, the editing, everything was just perfect in this movie. Lots of his other movies, such a Brian the movie 3, is amazing aswell.

Gonna update rest when I get home from school.

boom.dll06/04/2010 18:22

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by boom.dll
btw... i`m still serious about the comments about moviemakers... everyone should say what they like/dislike about the works of moviemakers... it helps us improve... so gogogo :D


I dislike your work, there's nothing you can improve since everything sucks.

you made me cry! you meanie :-((

Nem06/04/2010 22:05

Rayla,rusty,t0ni,biffen(expecialy his 1st movie i love to watch),Mix[ep]

ScL-_-08/04/2010 12:21

MA$TAKILLA
N1K1t1Ch
Avatar
boom.dll
FoF

jeff_hardy_7708/04/2010 12:39

ice vip
Fact or Fiction
N1K1t1Ch
Nubz
boom.dll

gizpo_O08/04/2010 15:23

rusty owns ^^,

jekkt, fof, nubz

jusuuh08/04/2010 20:39

i say now my favorite kz-mm dudes, in all genres i have too much names!

i'll call 8ball1 absolutely for first place. just no sence how he makes that athmosphere and unique movie after another..

few other names;

fof, the new clip showed again his talent in MM. absolutely one of the bests.

st0ka, perfect graphical and overall work in big projects. gotta love him skills with colors tho!

kaffee, wonderful effects, colors, overall good projects. he has earned his name here.

chosen, what a imagination! always suprises with new kind of uses of old fx and wonderfull creative mind! you cant be without chosens movies and funclips!

level2, very mixed style in newer movies, downtempo songs with good sync but still using newer fx and hlaefx tho. good mux of those styles. he has the athmosphere too.


many have said these "newcomers" and overediters etc. personally i ofc enjoy them work but cant see any of those as good moviemaker overall as those i said before in this post. like jekkt, nubz, rusty, icevip, avatar, etc.. they are pretty good, sometimes perfect but still lots of clips and bigger projects arent always as good as those "pro"-ones.

then i'll like to say some good-basic moviemakers whose i cant say so much words; n1k1ti1Ch, boom.dll, mastakilla, and so on.

sure all from these 3 have made lots of big projects and like boom.dll and masta have been in scene for years. before i just loved their movies cause they had so high skills against others. now just for me they see as a basic moviemakers, usually with good motivation and big heart to moviemaking.

big post XD

MarcuZ-133716/04/2010 16:45

emm
kaffe
rusty
look <3
nogger
and fof
i cant belive that noone wrote rusty

kafds16/04/2010 18:23

I have no idea who my favourite moviemakers are, and I have many moviemaker-friends which abides me from writing a list - I don't want to disappoint anyone. For me everyone sucks equally!

snce16/04/2010 21:39

Not in a particular order:
FoF, boom.dll, jusuuh, Nubz, maximaLz, Ma$takilla, N1K1t1Ch^

JekkT17/04/2010 09:49

Originally posted by kafds
I have no idea who my favourite moviemakers are, and I have many moviemaker-friends which abides me from writing a list - I don't want to disappoint anyone. For me everyone sucks equally!

Nem17/04/2010 13:39


i cant belive that noone wrote rusty


i did :O

unBreakS17/04/2010 19:10

All XJ Movimakers :D

Page 5 of 7

Please log in to post replies.