[moved] Your TOP5 favorite moviemakers!

Started by lalevUl
07/12/2009 21:21
Page 4 of 7
rK15/12/2009 16:10

well, I know I was not asked and Im not a part of this conversation but I want to just state some points on juhuus movies even though he would never read this post. Im not flaming or anything, I just try to give objective points which I generally dont like, no matter who edited the movie.

for example in "vella - jumping high" (just got it now from boom.dlls link list because I have not seen a lot of his movies) he shows directly at the beginning some complete jumps, which is the first negative thing. Its an intro and should only give a introduction (thats what intro stands for) and not shows whole jumps which are performed in the movie. Secondly and at the same time he is using a campath with ~5 waypoints. the camera movement gets unrealistic and unsmooth. maybe somebody likes, but I dont. In the second scene same procedure and he is using a really old and nowadays overused mirv splitstreams effect with no audiosync. you could have impressed in '07 with that but not today. I could go this the whole movie which are really points which make a movie bad for my taste. repeating the same jump 2 or more times is really boring too as at 0:54. its just boring but not because juhuu made it. In kreedz moments there were some scenes where boom used it (just to give an other example) and I thought its boring too. but there are then other great points in the movie where he "compensates" my dislikes and still manages it to a great movie for me (talking about kz moments).

what I actually just wanted to say is that I can understand vonk and other people who dont like juhuus movie, because there are enough more or less objective reasons for this opinion. for a person who edits his first movie for fun I can desist from that and just say "good joob, nice movie, entertained me"

but as juhuu says about hisself, he IS a serious and good moviemaker. and if he wants to get accepted by me as a serious moviemaker he will get honest and well-considered cristism. I have totally other requirements for a moviemaker who wants to be really good and he just didnt ease them

Lazze15/12/2009 16:28

I fully agree with you rK, but isnt this going off-topic?.

rK15/12/2009 16:38

yes im sorry for that...

so please continue submitting your top 5 moviemakers, maybe with a small statement how you come to such an opinion

V0ncH...15/12/2009 16:52(edited 15/12/2009 16:58)

yes @rk, that was what I was trying to say; that don't matter who edited "ability" - some effects and sync failed.
Also juhuu's previous movies, I completely agree with everything rK said - also about splistreams - long clips etc.

also, @boom, his editing is too long; but sorry juhuu i really don't like your movies - nothing personal this time

st1g rscpt all16/12/2009 01:01

just show monks movies stupid asshole!!

V0ncH...16/12/2009 09:38

he didnt finish it -_-
he will do a short clip soon

st1g rscpt all16/12/2009 10:16

then whats the point to put him in top list

LockPick16/12/2009 13:21

beacause he have seen me do some works that i havent realsed

k a f f e e16/12/2009 13:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpLwSlhWNVI

thats something monk edited. actually the edit is simple but not that bad, i like it. well nc bout the hacked trick tho

dkkz16/12/2009 15:17(edited 16/12/2009 15:17)

boom.dll
HsOnAs
chOsen
level2
Ma$takilla

seanex16/12/2009 15:46

Originally posted by V0ncH...
juhuu is a jealous dick


well thats really mature.
And tell me what juhuu copied by st0ka, please. Because i can't find it.

Lazze16/12/2009 15:50

Originally posted by seanex
Originally posted by V0ncH...
juhuu is a jealous dick


well thats really mature.
And tell me what juhuu copied by st0ka, please. Because i can't find it.


He copied things like text style, intro campath and outro. But i dont really care if he did that. He's still a fine guy imo.

boom.dll16/12/2009 16:34

Originally posted by V0ncH...
yes @rk, that was what I was trying to say; that don't matter who edited "ability" - some effects and sync failed.
Also juhuu's previous movies, I completely agree with everything rK said - also about splistreams - long clips etc.

also, @boom, his editing is too long; but sorry juhuu i really don't like your movies - nothing personal this time

well sure we can take down someone`s clip if we start to judge everything in it. thats not the point... we are not professional editors/moviemaker ... we do this cause we like to do this or cause we want internet "fame".

the problem with him is that he is kinda arrogant...but who am i to judge his ass? or care for that matter :) if someone liked his movies, its his right to like his movies...

as for you... well there goes my statement about throwing people in a top without commenting why/what you like about them...

anyway :D enough about this... let the "TOPPING" continue haha :P

btw... i`m still serious about the comments about moviemakers... everyone should say what they like/dislike about the works of moviemakers... it helps us improve... so gogogo :D

V0ncH...16/12/2009 16:49

@boom, ye ure right, ok i stop flame juhuu now
i start act mature again :)

Lazze16/12/2009 17:53

Originally posted by boom.dll
btw... i`m still serious about the comments about moviemakers... everyone should say what they like/dislike about the works of moviemakers... it helps us improve... so gogogo :D


Agree!. Now, back to topic guys :p

LockPick17/12/2009 12:59

kaffe i dint edit that speed did he wanted me to make the trick :D

devianUFUF27/03/2010 21:31

Lazze/kaffee/rK/rusty/fof

lurp28/03/2010 00:10

boom.dll fof nubz jekkt level2

[RO]_BroNx29/03/2010 16:38

boom.dll
FoF
thenubz
gangxtazz
twiped

m1ch029/03/2010 18:25

1. pray
2. RavenTL
3. destruktor
4. kaffee
5. blinkyn

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.