[moved] Your TOP5 favorite moviemakers!

Started by lalevUl
07/12/2009 21:21
Page 6 of 7
w0nd3rfuL-_-21/04/2010 21:29

N1K1T1Ch^
Fact Or Fiction
Ma$takilla
Nubz
IceVip

Hartelion21/04/2010 22:39(edited 21/04/2010 22:40)

1. boom.dll
2. Fact or Fiction
3. Moxx
4. 8ball1
5. chosen

kREWAN24/04/2010 18:10

I'll have to add gizpo in to my list, he has become awesome lately !

Hymi07/05/2010 17:09

1 me,
2 me,
3 me,
4 me,
5 me.

rly, i adore myself. LAWLZ!

rK07/05/2010 17:42

Originally posted by Hymi
1 me,
2 me,
3 me,
4 me,
5 me.

rly, i adore myself. LAWLZ!

haha that joke was so funny. I guess that you are the first one that came up with that idea and its the first time I ever read that. lolol so creative

^T3DY^11/05/2010 18:04

1.N1K1TCH1K
2.level2
3.st0ka
4.k a f f e e
5.FoF
I was watched 8ball movies and i don't thing he is best. I don't understand what is in his movies?

preZ12/05/2010 00:43

Originally posted by ^T3DY^
1.N1K1TCH1K
2.level2
3.st0ka
4.k a f f e e
5.FoF
I was watched 8ball movies and i don't thing he is best. I don't understand what is in his movies?


That's because your brain has not developed a sence of creativity and athmosphere.

rK12/05/2010 20:18

actually I also think there are a number of other great and better moviemakers than 8ball. he is good, no doubt. but not one of the best 5

ExpaNsion26/09/2010 19:18

1. Nubz
2. N1k1t1Ch^
3. FoF
4. Lazze!
5. HsOnAs

BLuex26/09/2010 22:55

aries-films <3

ExpaNsion06/10/2010 20:56(edited 06/10/2010 20:56)

Originally posted by ^T3DY^
1.N1K1TCH1K
2.level2
3.st0ka
4.k a f f e e
5.FoF
I was watched 8ball movies and i don't thing he is best. I don't understand what is in his movies?

N1K1TCH1K :D

BLuex06/10/2010 23:17

Originally posted by ^T3DY^
1.N1K1TCH1K
2.level2
3.st0ka
4.k a f f e e
5.FoF
I was watched 8ball movies and i don't thing he is best. I don't understand what is in his movies?

People improper films to other films you looked beautiful, perhaps your feelings are presented in the movies. Think about it

NHZ.07/10/2010 23:05(edited 07/10/2010 23:06)

1. hytex
2. kaffee
3. jusuuh
4. boom.dll
5. fof
+ Nubz / N1k1t1Ch^

-STK-07/10/2010 23:38

1.rEs0LuTe
2.FoF
3.8ball1
4.Nubz
5.Twiped
...

Lyzze08/10/2010 00:17

st0ka
N1K1t1Ch
ma$takilla
FoF
*.:Ice_Vip:.*

alfredoboi09/10/2010 01:00

my surf movies have moved mountains, saved lives and shocked a whole nation of asians, why arent I in anyone's list? :'(

KyU.K11/10/2010 12:30

Where is ndr lol ?

Ackn_06/11/2010 14:55(edited 06/11/2010 14:55)

1. Nubz
2. FoF
3. N1k1t1Ch^
4. ndR
5. rEs0LuTe
By Ackn

zgooh07/11/2010 20:57

1. 8ball1 : because he knows what we want and satisfies us
2. 8ball1 : because his movies are perfect and entertaining
3. level2 : master of creativity
3. chosen : simple effects, well used
4. FoF : even though he doesn't change a lot, his style is great
5. LaZze : i didn't love all of his clips, but mostly his work is AMAZINGly... mindblowing

Mostly french people have good taste, but... nvm

zgooh07/11/2010 20:58

Originally posted by rK
actually I also think there are a number of other great and better moviemakers than 8ball. he is good, no doubt. but not one of the best 5

Matter of taste :>

Page 6 of 7

Please log in to post replies.