IQ Test, Logic test, Fun :)

Started by Ggs`
13/02/2011 23:59
Page 3 of 7
Ggs`05/03/2011 16:36(edited 05/03/2011 16:43)

Image

Question : From where we get this little square

_______________________________________________________________________

Draw the following figure in this sequence, or even pair


Image

VOOD05/03/2011 17:58

Originally posted by Ggs`
Image

Question : From where we get this little square

_______________________________________________________________________

Draw the following figure in this sequence, or even pair


Image

don't get it

2Dex Tournament #205/03/2011 18:11(edited 05/03/2011 18:13)

The angle A in the red triangle = tgA = 3/8
The angle A in the green triangle = tgB = 2/5
3/8 X5 = 15/40
2/5 x8 = 16/40
So the A in the both triangles is not the same so airgo the triangles are similar and airgo the line AC is not straight,independently of what you see.
Of course im not sure,but thats what i've discovered.

Cypek05/03/2011 19:15

another angles, just look at those triangles (upper side at both pics)

2Dex Tournament #205/03/2011 19:43

http://i55.tinypic.com/2hzkf2d.jpg
now look,the botom triangle.I drew the the red line.You can clearly see that the AC line isn't straight.The straight lines are from point A to the end of the green triangle and from the end of the triangle to C.

nucLeaR05/03/2011 20:20

Yeah, i wanted to say the same thing, the angles are smaller at the triangle and the difference adds the little space for the new square.

InfinityBG05/03/2011 20:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlc7peGlGg&feature=related lul what do u think about this logic? Is it right? I think so :D but I've been fighting with my friends for hours :D ( most of them think it's wrong ). What about you?

Ggs`05/03/2011 21:27(edited 06/03/2011 13:42)

Originally posted by InfinityBG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhlc7peGlGg&feature=related lul what do u think about this logic? Is it right? I think so :D but I've been fighting with my friends for hours :D ( most of them think it's wrong ). What about you?

yeah, first time I heard this problem in movie called "21". Its was quate interesting to know :)

nucLeaR06/03/2011 12:48(edited 06/03/2011 13:06)

Just watched the trailer for '21', and i think I'm gonna check it tonight. Seems intersting.

About the Monty Hall problem.
I don't think so, since neither the goat or the car are moving the chances to pick or swap is 50-50 in case 1 and 44-56 in case 2.

Why? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Since there is a 2/3 chance to pick a goat and a 1/3 chance to pick a car even if you pick the car or one of the goat there will always be a free goat.
The game will automatically open one free goat in any condition. Therefore the 33% chance goes half-half to each door. In this condition each door has 50-50.

This rule applies only if you don't know that you can get rid off one door.

If you don't know you're gonna be shown a door, yeah, the chances are
bigger for the other door, but just theoretically. I'd say 11% goes to your door and 22% goes to the other door. The way I think swapping the door if you don't know from the beginning you can 'delete' one door is 44% for keeping and 56% to swap.
Of course you can believe the 1,714 who liked the youtube video or be one of the 76 having a second opinion.

Ggs`06/03/2011 14:43(edited 06/03/2011 14:45)

[blockquote]interesting geometry :) http://vkontakte.ru/video_ext.php?oid=21485287&id=159150088&hash=fe2bbf26841f1ed2&hd=1[/blockquote]




and any ideas about [blockquote]Draw the following figure in this sequence, or even pair


Image[/blockquote]

nucLeaR06/03/2011 17:59

It's obviously. On one side the margins are bigger, on the other are smaller, but they fit perfectly both times. S- surface Sf-Sms=Ss.
Sf - surface first shape
Sms - surface missing square
Ss - surface second shape

Ggs`25/04/2011 23:43

http://nibler.ru/uploads/files/1301917000_130182956990_9.swf


good luck ;)

kQbmigrecord holder26/04/2011 13:38

need tips on 15, 16, 19, 21, 25. ggs :)

balling26/04/2011 17:10(edited 26/04/2011 17:18)

Originally posted by Ggs`
[blockquote]interesting geometry :) http://vkontakte.ru/video_ext.php?oid=21485287&id=159150088&hash=fe2bbf26841f1ed2&hd=1[/blockquote]




and any ideas about [blockquote]Draw the following figure in this sequence, or even pair


Image[/blockquote]

Something like Image

Ggs`26/04/2011 19:12(edited 26/04/2011 19:26)

Originally posted by balling
Originally posted by Ggs`
[blockquote]interesting geometry :) http://vkontakte.ru/video_ext.php?oid=21485287&id=159150088&hash=fe2bbf26841f1ed2&hd=1[/blockquote]




and any ideas about [blockquote]Draw the following figure in this sequence, or even pair


Image[/blockquote]

Something like Image

yep :up:

Originally posted by NAPZ
need tips on 15, 16, 19, 21, 25. ggs :)

A bit later, I did only first 5 problems, found this game too late (after midnight) so didn't think much ;)

_____

I have another problem about Tablets for ya :)

we have 2 Bottle's with tablets(2 in every botl), In first bottle - tablets A, in second - tablets B. Every day we need to take 2 batlets, A+B or other way we'll die. Suddenly we see that our tablets fell on the table. so we have 3 tabl on the table and one in the botl. How to eat those drugs and dont die
Hope I explained it clear :)

kQbmigrecord holder26/04/2011 23:05

You take the last tablet from the bottle, and pick one the 3 others and hope for the best.

Ggs`26/04/2011 23:41(edited 26/04/2011 23:45)

Originally posted by NAPZ
hope for the best.

not the best decision, NUBZ :D

I surprised when I figure out that exact solution is exists indeed :P

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/05/2011 12:25(edited 02/05/2011 12:27)

i finished your game Ggs (the nibler ru) but some question was impossible because the swf is not on the website so i decompiled it for see the answer at the question : look down, because the answer was in the website and not on the swf

sorry for my english :D

zgooh02/05/2011 21:41(edited 02/05/2011 21:50)

I think I have the solution ggs, just tell me if the 2tablets are different (2x / 2y) even tho that's not how to find it

Also, by A+B do you mean A then B or 2x then 2y and 2y and 2x is the same thing

Should be one of the two ?

Ggs`03/05/2011 10:40(edited 03/05/2011 10:41)

No, they are similar. As I said before you need to take x+y (not x+x or y+y). They haven't any visual difference! :]

Originally posted by zgooh
Also, by A+B do you mean A then B or 2x then 2y and 2y and 2x is the same thing

Should be one of the two ?

It doesn't matter, just 2 tablets per day :]

cmon,do this and I give you one more fuuny problem :)

Page 3 of 7

Please log in to post replies.