IQ Test, Logic test, Fun :)

Started by Ggs`
13/02/2011 23:59
Page 6 of 7
PU9makerrecord holder31/05/2013 13:38

A man went into a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone at the party who drunk the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?

remake31/05/2013 15:06

Maybe he died too, but nobody knew because he left early?

PU9makerrecord holder31/05/2013 17:12

Answer:

The poison from the punch came from the ice cubes. When the man drunk the punch, the ice was fully frozen. Gradually, as the ice cubes melted the poison was released into the punch.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #131/05/2013 20:36

Don't put the answer so fast, I can't even try :p

PU9makerrecord holder02/06/2013 16:27

A man and a woman live peacefully in a house together. But one day the woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over five minutes. Finally, she hangs him, but ten minutes later they go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner. How can this be?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/06/2013 22:48(edited 02/06/2013 23:36)

This one is kinda difficult.

I would say that they are in a video games or the woman is polyandrous. I don't have that much idea :p

Tetriss02/06/2013 23:01

I quite don't get this kind of riddles, seems like there are "countless" explatanions.
Firstly I thought it supposed to be a sort of foreplay... :D However, what I got to is that all the murdering was just a woman's dream.

PU9makerrecord holder02/06/2013 23:35

yea its indeed kinda difficult but once you read the answer it just hit you haha. OK, here is the answer :

The woman is a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it and hung it up to dry.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/06/2013 23:37

Ah, my english isn't that good to think about that :D

Tetriss03/06/2013 15:22

indeed :D However I still think your "proper" explanation is only another possible one, like the g-Lp's one or mine. According to given info... Dunno, I don't like this type of riddle :p

PU9makerrecord holder04/06/2013 15:14

Jack tells Jill, "This isn’t the $5 bill you left on the the table. I found it between pages 15 and 16 of Harry Potter."

Jill retorts, "You’re lying and I can prove it." How did Jill know?

finzer04/06/2013 17:30(edited 04/06/2013 17:37)

the page 16 is the verso of page 15, that lil bitch is lying

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #104/06/2013 17:59

All the books has odd-numbered pages on the right. Therefore, pages 15 and 16 are the front and back of a single page, and nothing could have been found between them.

CamelCloudrecord holder04/06/2013 21:06

1. Say my name and I disappear. What am I?

2. I'm full of holes, yet I'm full of water. What am I?

3. Remove six letters from this sequence to reveal a familiar English word. BSAINXLEATNTEARS

They're most likely easy and only need you to think slightly outside of the box.

Juice05/06/2013 00:30

lol banana

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #105/06/2013 13:11

1 - Silence, so easy dude :D
2 - A sponge
3 - B S A I N X L E A T N T E A R S - S I X L E T T E R S = B A N A N A

PU9makerrecord holder09/06/2013 11:29

The day before yesterday, Chris was 7 years old. Next year, she'll turn 10. How is this possible?

CamelCloudrecord holder09/06/2013 11:35(edited 09/06/2013 11:35)

Originally posted by PU9maker
The day before yesterday, Chris was 7 years old. Next year, she'll turn 10. How is this possible?


Birthday on the 31st December, which is the day before yesterday, "today" is 1st January. This year she will be 9 and then the next she will be 10.

PU9makerrecord holder09/06/2013 14:10(edited 09/06/2013 14:12)

1) If an electric train is going 150 miles per hour north and the wind is blowing the same south, which way does the smoke blow?

2) If a peacock and a half, lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half. How many eggs can a peacock lay in three days?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #109/06/2013 14:56

Originally posted by PU9maker
1) If an electric train is going 150 miles per hour north and the wind is blowing the same south, which way does the smoke blow?


1) Smoke on an electric train ? No way :D

Page 6 of 7

Please log in to post replies.