Hiring moviemaker for a very promising projec

Started by MrMystery
08/11/2011 19:05
Read-Only
Page 3 of 10
ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP09/11/2011 20:55(edited 10/11/2011 13:34)

Bibo once told me that he is sick of kz and find this game stupid and it wasn't long time ago. Though he is playing regular cs from time to time. You can find my steam account on profile page if you want to contact me, but i can't promise you much information.

Once again, keep your fights out of here to somewhere else, I will not warn more.

koukouz mapperrecord holder09/11/2011 23:38

No offense to the amateurs around, but with this sum of money you should really think about getting a professional moviemaker for a real result ;)
I don't know if you want fresh demos but you can forget about me, I'm way too weak to show something outstanding. Since it is what you want, there's no point for you to add me.

Also I think the votes for the best trickjumpers will be totally subjective... especially because of the great reward you proposed.

Anyway don't give up, everytime someone proposes something like this it gets a lot of negative answers... hope you won't despair like many before you.

I'm not sure if the trickjumps have to be outstanding since half of wanted jumpers are not active for a very long time therefore it would be kind of stupid to expect uber demos from them. The thing is not about quality of trickjumps but about the fact who is performing them. In another words to get all stars together in one project, if I got it right.

MrMystery10/11/2011 00:27(edited 10/11/2011 00:39)

Originally posted by koukouz
No offense to the amateurs around, but with this sum of money you should really think about getting a professional moviemaker for a real result ;)
I don't know if you want fresh demos but you can forget about me, I'm way too weak to show something outstanding. Since it is what you want, there's no point for you to add me.

Also I think the votes for the best trickjumpers will be totally subjective... especially because of the great reward you proposed.

Anyway don't give up, everytime someone proposes something like this it gets a lot of negative answers... hope you won't despair like many before you.



Should have read till the end:
[blockquote]PS!: If you contact them tell that I need either an old trickjump of them or some new stuff, I don't need any hardcore jumps, it's simply not necesarry. I simply need some acceptable and viewable combos or jumps.[/blockquote]

I will not lose my motivation for this movie, I really don't care about negative comments. I will give really enough time for demos gathering and I think finding a moviemaker will be really easy. I won't take the first moviemaker who writes to me ... I will make a deadline as soon as I receive at least 2 "applications". And yes there may be a problem with the votes, but we'll think about a solution later on. I am all for discussions and ideas.

Best Regards!

WqkO10/11/2011 00:59

Originally posted by koukouz
No offense to the amateurs around, but with this sum of money you should really think about getting a professional moviemaker for a real result ;)
I don't know if you want fresh demos but you can forget about me, I'm way too weak to show something outstanding. Since it is what you want, there's no point for you to add me.

Also I think the votes for the best trickjumpers will be totally subjective... especially because of the great reward you proposed.

Anyway don't give up, everytime someone proposes something like this it gets a lot of negative answers... hope you won't despair like many before you.

I don't know if you're talking about my idea, but I've mentioned there would have a random choice, using such a website (for exemple) : http://jklp.org/public/html/choose.html ! ;)

dexxies10/11/2011 10:40

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by koukouz
No offense to the amateurs around, but with this sum of money you should really think about getting a professional moviemaker for a real result ;)
I don't know if you want fresh demos but you can forget about me, I'm way too weak to show something outstanding. Since it is what you want, there's no point for you to add me.

Also I think the votes for the best trickjumpers will be totally subjective... especially because of the great reward you proposed.

Anyway don't give up, everytime someone proposes something like this it gets a lot of negative answers... hope you won't despair like many before you.

I don't know if you're talking about my idea, but I've mentioned there would have a random choice, using such a website (for exemple) : http://jklp.org/public/html/choose.html ! ;)


Haha, that site is amazing, now I'll be able to solve my problems much easier!

boy6lue10/11/2011 11:49

i think u forgot k3g ;)

nobody^10/11/2011 12:49

Great initiative!

Sadly, I think that the chance of getting demos from most of those players are really low. Anyway really looking forward to this.

P.S You forgot to add me in the list.

Okay, okay bad joke, chill.

MrMystery10/11/2011 13:54

Originally posted by boy6lue
i think u forgot k3g ;)


Thanks, now added!

Originally posted by nobody^
Great initiative!

Sadly, I think that the chance of getting demos from most of those players are really low. Anyway really looking forward to this.

P.S You forgot to add me in the list.

Okay, okay bad joke, chill.



Actually I did not say I want to get demos from 100 % of them, but I'm quite sure the chances of getting demos from them is high enough, time is the only problem. I think I might get really soon demos from at least 40-50 % of the players, which are still active, semi-active. The problem will be "waking up" such players like taRget, T3d, brian, faker, Moxx, NiconeN ... You got the idea.

scmb10/11/2011 15:03

Then u forgot K3g's unique bro wRath <3

nobody^10/11/2011 16:52

What about theddy?

MrMystery10/11/2011 17:12

Originally posted by nobody^
What about theddy?



Same like candEE :) Doesn't fit the movie at all. I mean theddy's nickname along with for example Supa's or T3dBundy's? no way.

unBreakS10/11/2011 17:27

wRath` perhaps?

MrMystery10/11/2011 18:22

Originally posted by unBreakS
wRath` perhaps?


Added + Check out the update #3 everybody... I think moviemakers don't believe in money matter so I decided making a photo to demonstrate. Keep in mind the sum is in Euro and Pounds. but it will be converted automatically. You can clearly see it's 200 Euros(~300$) and 120 Pounds(~240$). It doesn't mean all money goes to the moviemaker, only 300$, the rest will be spent on steam accounts.

nobody^10/11/2011 20:05

Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by nobody^
What about theddy?



Same like candEE :) Doesn't fit the movie at all. I mean theddy's nickname along with for example Supa's or T3dBundy's? no way.


Sorry for spamming the thread but why doesen't his nick fit? lal

MrMystery10/11/2011 20:19

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by nobody^
What about theddy?



Same like candEE :) Doesn't fit the movie at all. I mean theddy's nickname along with for example Supa's or T3dBundy's? no way.


Sorry for spamming the thread but why doesen't his nick fit? lal


I will reproduce my post in other words: Does he make part of same category like these players: brian, FoF, heL, puppetz, faker, NiconeN, kimo, a0ke, tarGet, 26, mgD, zhady, Alts!cH? I am sure he doesn't. If we continue talking about players like theddy, I will be asked then: Why don't you add for e.g. Nukk, candEE, madekb(whatever random player name I saw in a movie), FreestyleR, Playmate, I don't know I can continue this list but it's nonsense. Hope you got my idea.
This movie is mainly based on players that did something new or had an unique style, legendary players, players that people like and see as idols in kz(not all of them, but the idea is clear: oldschool mainly RECORDHOLDERS!) People who became famous mainly thanks to their wr's. I don't how to explain it otherwise.

Sorry for that long post I just covered all the points by it, if it still doesn't give you clues, I'm sorry I won't answer again and my answer for theddy,candee,3.14, etc. is no.. It doesn't mean you have to stop reminding me nicknames I've forgot!

Zippow10/11/2011 21:03

Add count to the list ? =)

nobody^10/11/2011 21:21

Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by MrMystery
Originally posted by nobody^
What about theddy?



Same like candEE :) Doesn't fit the movie at all. I mean theddy's nickname along with for example Supa's or T3dBundy's? no way.


Sorry for spamming the thread but why doesen't his nick fit? lal


I will reproduce my post in other words: Does he make part of same category like these players: brian, FoF, heL, puppetz, faker, NiconeN, kimo, a0ke, tarGet, 26, mgD, zhady, Alts!cH? I am sure he doesn't. If we continue talking about players like theddy, I will be asked then: Why don't you add for e.g. Nukk, candEE, madekb(whatever random player name I saw in a movie), FreestyleR, Playmate, I don't know I can continue this list but it's nonsense. Hope you got my idea.
This movie is mainly based on players that did something new or had an unique style, legendary players, players that people like and see as idols in kz(not all of them, but the idea is clear: oldschool mainly RECORDHOLDERS!) People who became famous mainly thanks to their wr's. I don't how to explain it otherwise.

Sorry for that long post I just covered all the points by it, if it still doesn't give you clues, I'm sorry I won't answer again and my answer for theddy,candee,3.14, etc. is no.. It doesn't mean you have to stop reminding me nicknames I've forgot!



You are saying that theddy isn't as legendary as puppetz, fof etc... Sorry mister but theddy destroyed all them classical maps. Anyway, you decide if u gon' add him or not.. just saying.

unBreakS10/11/2011 21:30(edited 10/11/2011 21:31)

Originally posted by nobody^
You are saying that theddy isn't as legendary as puppetz, fof etc... Sorry mister but theddy destroyed all them classical maps. Anyway, you decide if u gon' add him or not.. just saying.


[blockquote]
This movie is mainly based on players that did something new or had an unique style, legendary players, players that people like and see as idols in kz(not all of them, but the idea is clear: oldschool mainly RECORDHOLDERS!)
[/blockquote]

can you read or whats wrong .. theddy has unique stylee .. i`ll give it that to him ... but about oldschool or legedendary .. i dont think so .. if he can 274 dcj its not smth superb .. well it is but as you might have seen like 10 other jumpers have done that .. does that mean they are legendary .. i dont think so .. i dont plan to spam. so i just wanted to say i like theddy`s style but he wont fit in this movie .. mainly cos he is rly "newschool" but its not on me to decide

finzer10/11/2011 22:07

Originally posted by ZippoW
Add count to the list ? =)

+ sbzvln.

Page 3 of 10