Hiring moviemaker for a very promising projec
Nice list good luck.
Last 20min+ movie about kz what i saw was a The Jumping Madnes (2007) by mastakila and bakelit also known as bk#kl heh :)
but much of these jumpers from list are actually inactive as well in my option anyways as i said GL.
Originally posted by MrMysteryOriginally posted by nobody^What about theddy?
Same like candEE :) Doesn't fit the movie at all. I mean theddy's nickname along with for example Supa's or T3dBundy's? no way.
you srsly offended me there :((
edit: wheres tjubby,zyllee,myth wtf?
well if ur movie requiers more technical skills, so i guess nikitich, cr0ucher and st0ka are your best options
I actually have a really simple and logical question.
What do you actually expect from the most players you've wrote in the jumpers list?To come and pwn today's already done hard TJS?
Originally posted by theddyOriginally posted by MrMysteryOriginally posted by nobody^What about theddy?
Same like candEE :) Doesn't fit the movie at all. I mean theddy's nickname along with for example Supa's or T3dBundy's? no way.
you srsly offended me there :((
edit: wheres tjubby,zyllee,myth wtf?
Well, I never ment to offend you, sorry if it sounded this way. The idea of "I mean theddy's nickname along with for example Supa's or T3dBundy's? no way" was not that you aren't a good jumper, but mostly because this movie is mainly based on oldschool recordholders and famous oldschool players, but I will re-think the option about you, since in my eyes you are something special. I will discuss this with my "helpers" as well. Because basically your nickname stands between two players list: the one I prefer for this movie and the one I don't.
Originally posted by SinzhnsI actually have a really simple and logical question.
What do you actually expect from the most players you've wrote in the jumpers list?To come and pwn today's already done hard TJS?
If you read the entire first post, you would have got the idea, otherwise I can tell you in brief answer to your question: No, I don't expect them to pwn today's already done hard TJS and if you ask afterwards "Then whats the point of the movie" then I will come back to the first sentence: "read the entire first post".
Originally posted by Torex-):-Dwell if ur movie requiers more techical skills, so i guess nikitich, cr0ucher and st0ka are your best options
All I can say is that cr0ucher and nikitich are interested in it and they will have a third moviemaker as well. Not sure about st0ka, haven't got an answer from him. I wait for all famous good moviemakers to read this post, even though imo nikitich cr0ucher and the third one would really make this movie professionaly. I can also tell you a deadline for moviemaker: I guess one more month would be more than enough.
Originally posted by SinzhnsI actually have a really simple and logical question.
What do you actually expect from the most players you've wrote in the jumpers list?To come and pwn today's already done hard TJS?
No.You haven't answered what i actually asked.My point was that : your insistance on "oldschool" players wich actually for you means players with more than 2 years of playing is pointless since there, today , are many others better than most of them.And the thing with "pwn today's tjs" was totally ironic cuz they cannot achieve that today's level , if u understand this.I see youre only looking for reputation and not skills
Originally posted by SinzhnsOriginally posted by SinzhnsI actually have a really simple and logical question.
What do you actually expect from the most players you've wrote in the jumpers list?To come and pwn today's already done hard TJS?
No.You haven't answered what i actually asked.My point was that : your insistance on "oldschool" players wich actually for you means players with more than 2 years of playing is pointless since there, today , are many others better than most of them.And the thing with "pwn today's tjs" was totally ironic cuz they cannot achieve that today's level , if u understand this.I see youre only looking for reputation and not skills
Look: I rarely tell this to people but I will tell this to you in a nice manner though. How inattentive can you be not to spot this one: [blockquote]If you contact them tell that I need either an old trickjump of them or some new stuff, I don't need any hardcore jumps, it's simply not necesarry. I simply need some acceptable and viewable combos or jumps.[/blockquote]
Coming back to your last sentence: "I see youre only looking for reputation and not skills." I am looking for none of them. If I could have contacted oldschool jumpers and good moviemakers without even making this thread and convince them make this project, I would have not made this thread. People pay attention at these kind of things, not at being added in steam by "who's this?". You, for example would accept doing a movie without having been presented a nice formulated thread with answers to questions? I doubt. Please stop being so selfish and leaving flame/insulting comments like these. I am sorry you are not in my list of prefered moviemakers but truth is truth and you can't deal with it, can you?
I repeat in brief if you still haven't got the idea: 1. I am not aiming to get super hardcore demos, I aim to make a project about famous/oldschool mainly recordholder players. 2. I am not aiming to have reputation by this 3. Stop leaving flaming comments 4. You confirmed your unproffesionalism once again by leaving such comments. Start taking examples from pheil, Dienos, markan.
Originally posted by MrMysteryOriginally posted by SinzhnsOriginally posted by SinzhnsI actually have a really simple and logical question.
What do you actually expect from the most players you've wrote in the jumpers list?To come and pwn today's already done hard TJS?
No.You haven't answered what i actually asked.My point was that : your insistance on "oldschool" players wich actually for you means players with more than 2 years of playing is pointless since there, today , are many others better than most of them.And the thing with "pwn today's tjs" was totally ironic cuz they cannot achieve that today's level , if u understand this.I see youre only looking for reputation and not skills
Look: I rarely tell this to people but I will tell this to you in a nice manner though. How inattentive can you be not to spot this one: [blockquote]If you contact them tell that I need either an old trickjump of them or some new stuff, I don't need any hardcore jumps, it's simply not necesarry. I simply need some acceptable and viewable combos or jumps.[/blockquote]
Coming back to your last sentence: "I see youre only looking for reputation and not skills." I am looking for none of them. If I could have contacted oldschool jumpers and good moviemakers without even making this thread and convince them make this project, I would have not made this thread. People pay attention at these kind of things, not at being added in steam by "who's this?". You, for example would accept doing a movie without having been presented a nice formulated thread with answers to questions? I doubt. Please stop being so selfish and leaving flame/insulting comments like these. I am sorry you are not in my list of prefered moviemakers but truth is truth and you can't deal with it, can you?
I repeat in brief if you still haven't got the idea: 1. I am not aiming to get super hardcore demos, I aim to make a project about famous/oldschool mainly recordholder players. 2. I am not aiming to have reputation by this 3. Stop leaving flaming comments 4. You confirmed your unproffesionalism once again by leaving such comments. Start taking examples from pheil, Dienos, markan.
lol this discussion just achieved a violent level.Im not here to cry about my skills..I don't want even to think of me being in your list anyway.
lets stop here youre not getting my point
Sorry if you already answered to this before but why are you willing to pay someone for a kz movie?
Originally posted by nobody^Sorry if you already answered to this before but why are you willing to pay someone for a kz movie?
Well, turn on the logic. Which good moviemaker would want to make a movie "dictated" by other person and meet deadlines? Which oldschool jumper would like to give demos for free?
add zyllEE
Some jumpers I think would be worth adding:
leggie
Messing
reAti
ScooteR
tjubby
TROUbl3m4k3r
BAEVERN
MepH (not oldschool but good)
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkSome jumpers I think would be worth adding:
leggie
Messing
reAti
ScooteR
tjubby
TROUbl3m4k3r
BAEVERN
MepH (not oldschool but good)
MepH, Messing was already in the list. I will add for now the rest. Btw it's funny how I forgot about leggie :)
P.S. : Added zyllEE as well
Originally posted by MrMysteryOriginally posted by nobody^Sorry if you already answered to this before but why are you willing to pay someone for a kz movie?
Well, turn on the logic. Which good moviemaker would want to make a movie "dictated" by other person and meet deadlines? Which oldschool jumper would like to give demos for free?
And from all this, what are you gonna win?
Originally posted by nobody^Originally posted by MrMysteryOriginally posted by nobody^Sorry if you already answered to this before but why are you willing to pay someone for a kz movie?
Well, turn on the logic. Which good moviemaker would want to make a movie "dictated" by other person and meet deadlines? Which oldschool jumper would like to give demos for free?
And from all this, what are you gonna win?
i think whole community will win, if this dude will pull it off and if he rly has some nice ideas, i think it could possibly be a reaaaally nice movie witch i havent seen in a long time
Originally posted by nobody^Originally posted by MrMysteryOriginally posted by nobody^Sorry if you already answered to this before but why are you willing to pay someone for a kz movie?
Well, turn on the logic. Which good moviemaker would want to make a movie "dictated" by other person and meet deadlines? Which oldschool jumper would like to give demos for free?
And from all this, what are you gonna win?
I am not aiming to win anything. Basically I don't even want much my name or I dno title of director of this movie. The only aim of this movie is bringing back oldschool atmosphere mainly. And this is exactly like Torex said: everybody's gonna win from this. Okay, except people who are hating of course.
what about these guys?
Cordyline/BupTuk/ChaosAD/daza/iiN/juanch0x/millet/quve/zefix/zzdnk?
80% from the jumpers in the list are innactive and haven't played in years i really don't see any point adding them.. would be nice to see the movie done tho gl
Originally posted by ganjA!what about these guys?
Cordyline/BupTuk/ChaosAD/daza/iiN/juanch0x/millet/quve/zefix/zzdnk?
Cordyline - worth adding, but haven't been online for 2 years
BupTuk - isn't much of oldschool, but worth adding
ChaosAD - why did you write him? he only had one random wr
daza - isn't oldschool but worth adding I think
iiN - cheater (if it something means for you)
juanch0x - far away from oldschool
millet - isn't legend but truely oldschool (last login 4years 8 months)
quve - not worth adding
zefix - worthy
ZzdNk - worthy (active)
I don't hate this project but some things are suspicious.
First,look at his nickname : MrMystery. Is that even a real nickname ? (no offence) "MOVIE DIRECTED BY MR MYSTERY" ... that dosn't even sound good,or real.
Second,you just said at the beginning of this topic that "it's my bussniss why i want to do this" (like a secret) and now you said "i don't have anything to win from this". Well,there is something strange for sure !!
I read allmost all the comments out here and i can say that most "haters" are right. This is not an easy task and i don't think you're such a proffesional yourself. I am an oldschooler too (jumper and moviemaker) but in not famous ,so i can say that only oldschool moviemakers can do this task. Why ? Well,all these newcomers can't handle a longer movie,they can only do a 2-3 minute movie and that's all.
I won't even talk about the jumpers mrmystery... it would be great if all the oldschoolers could do even a 240 lj block. They were great ofcourse but think about it : they are inactive since 2007-2008 (lets say 2009),how can they even strafe now ? Yes,they will have potential for beautiful TrickJumps but the trully skill is missing from all of them.
-Kayne is not even an oldschooler so why did you add him ?
-KeltA dosn't even get to the level zhady /tedbundy/target got. He is a newschooler rather than an oldschooler.
-Chasquido is even an oldschooler ? I am not 100% sure but i surrely didn't hear about him back in 2008-2009.
-novice ? He is damn a newschooler !!
-Lolz is a not an oldschooler.
-koukouz is not an oldschooler ,even he deserves a place in the movie :)
So if you're such a proffesional,why didn't you do a bit of research and find you about all the moviemakers / jumpers ?
PS : Sorry for my bad english,i am tired.
PSS : Im not a hater !! I will love this movie if it will be released. I'm just pointing out the real facts and you might consider my post because i'm trying to help. I know much more stuff than most of the newcomers that posted here (for me, a newcomer is since 2009 - well it depends)