Hiring moviemaker for a very promising projec
Originally posted by CobrexFirst,look at his nickname : MrMystery. Is that even a real nickname ? (no offence) "MOVIE DIRECTED BY MR MYSTERY" ... that dosn't even sound good,or real.
I personally think that behind "MrMystery" is hidden a famous oldschool guy from the KZ scene, and who will disclose his name in the end, and everybody will be like :O ! :D
If you need a moviemaker i'll do it, or i don't accually know how to app to a thread, never done this before but. I have been moviemaking Counter-Strike movies for 3 years now, before that i did some realtime footages and some music videos to the really famous anime "Naruto".
Well, i like to edit to the dark and chilling style, like dienos, or atleast some of his movies are with some dark ambience. I may not be the most famous moviemaker out here but i am a very serious one, and i'd like to work with someone in a group of 3-4. This project is impossible to make on your own. Please contact me if you want me to make a 30 seconds clip to show that i have expirience in this. Btw, programs i'm experienced with:
- Sony vegas (3 years exp.)
- Adobe After Effects ( 2-3 years exp. BEST AT MAKING COLOURS AND BLURS)
- 3Ds Max (1 year)
- Cinema 4D (1 year)
EDIT: I just felt to add some things that i have made, or my most serious works.
#1 A Whisper From Heaven (trailer) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKLWTqEvoPE
2# Arms Of Sorrow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfyX1Ee_Q8
#3 Area 51 (trailer beta) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKdZnQXWuA
#4 Closed project intro (Pajajn lost in space from 2010) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PyNgjbLESs&feature=related
- amx
sorry cobrex but novice is damn oldschool :)
Originally posted by scmbsorry cobrex but novice is damn oldschool :)
Well you didnt get my point. I am an oldschooler (from 2006),why i'm not in the list ? I'll tell you : because i didn't ever do something great or new ,even a WR because i dont care about that shit. So correct me if i'm wrong : did novice make any WRs (more than 20 atleast) / any famous movie that he was starring in / etc in 2008 or before ? Many people are oldschoolers but that dosn't mean that they deserve to be on the list.
All the jumpers in the list changed the kz scene back in 2005-2006-2007 even 2008,novice only changed the jumping scene (not that much really,he did nothing new) in 2010 (i know he was a great jumper in 2009).
Get my point ? Cobrex vs english
Well, I'll answer without quoting and hope this calms down the spirits.
#1) I will add right now some other players and some a lil bit later. About theddy matter: I'm 70% that I'll add him, still have to consult with other oldschoolers about this matter.
#2) I'll answer to you Cobrex. Well first of all players you've listed and you players you told me that I was wrong to add. Kayne - You are quite right here, no doubts, but basically I think most of people wouldn't ignore a top1 player, would they? KeltA - how can you ignore a guy that had a really great success and still is in kreedz scene? I speak about mainly recordholders that had something special/unique and oldschoolers as well. I might have explained this in manner you did not understand.
I repeat: this movie is mainly about oldschool recordholders which were/are famous and were/are good at jumping. You should understand the key word mainly ,which means I allow exceptions in this case recordholders that can't be ignored. When I speak about exception I speak about : novice - for losing only ~4 records during two years and for havig almost perfect runs. kayne- for being top1. kelta- for being ~3 times top 1(which is a great achievement imo) . koukouz - he's actually oldschool, if anybody still remembers r00ster. Chasquido - how can you ignore him? he beated a bunch of demos with his great bhop skills and reached top 2 if I'm not mistaken. Lolz is an oldschooler actually.
And about that kinda offensive comment about "if you are such a proffesional why didn't you make a research etc.." : Well as you can see I explained you every detail in what I wrote above.
About trickjumps - so what if they aren't able now to do extra-hard - hard tricks? Does it change it? Well for some of you it does but basically for now I do have a quite big success, having 10+ jumpers(from which ~5 are oldschoolers) already involved in this project and confirmed their presence. (in even less than 1 week)
About oldschool moviemakers and newcomers moviemakers. Well, why would I pay 300 $ for a low quality non-synced laggy movie to a oldschool moviemaker, when I can pay for some more proffesional guys that can make it be remembered. I'm not saying oldschool moviemakers are bad, but I'm sure a verrrry low percentage of them can make it they way I want : with 3d works, good color correction, no lags, transitions, syncing. Got the idea? And why are you saying that new moviemakers can't handle big projects? If they didn't think of any by now it doesn't mean they can't do it )
And I don't care if you hate it or not, I really don't. Believe me: none of your comments can break this movie or ruin it. I genuinely believe this project will have success and stop posting this kind of things like: "I don't think you are such a proffesional yourself". If I weren't proffesional, I wouldn't answer you, wouldn't discuss with you things, I wouldn't put money in it, I wouldn't write a nice looking first post, I wouldn't explain you all the points and I wouldn't have started this project at all. I'm not being rude, but there are limits in everything.
I hope I didn't offend you by writting this, though I didn't say anything bad about you, but your ideas.
Best regards and keep playing fair please. I see you are kind of quick-tempered and I am sure you'll reply and make yourself "right" in your opinion by correcting me again for writting that kind of things about oldschool moviemakers or for writting that still kayne/novice/chasquido etc. don't deserve to be in the list or for writting that I'm still no proffesional or for any little unexplained sentence I wrote. Hope that by predicting your comment you'll be less quick-tempered.
Cheers and don't get offended, I'm really not in a mood now, so don't blame me.
Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by CobrexFirst,look at his nickname : MrMystery. Is that even a real nickname ? (no offence) "MOVIE DIRECTED BY MR MYSTERY" ... that dosn't even sound good,or real.
I personally think that behind "MrMystery" is hidden a famous oldschool guy from the KZ scene, and who will disclose his name in the end, and everybody will be like :O ! :D
Well, don't expect that from me. I'm sorry )
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkOriginally posted by ganjA!what about these guys?
Cordyline/BupTuk/ChaosAD/daza/iiN/juanch0x/millet/quve/zefix/zzdnk?
Cordyline - worth adding, but haven't been online for 2 years
BupTuk - isn't much of oldschool, but worth adding
ChaosAD - why did you write him? he only had one random wr
daza - isn't oldschool but worth adding I think
iiN - cheater (if it something means for you)
juanch0x - far away from oldschool
millet - isn't legend but truely oldschool (last login 4years 8 months)
quve - not worth adding
zefix - worthy
ZzdNk - worthy (active)
Have I missed something? Since when BupTuK is worth adding? not being ignorant, but in my eyes and in most of the people I consulted BupTuk is faaaar away from worth being added.
You were right about the rest, though I'm not sure anyone's gonna find millet. Thanks for helping me out. One more time my great thanks to "helpers" like: Lolz, MepH, ShoCk, omilo, NeW and others who got involved. You are really helping me out.
u forget kreedz himself and alanbb :|
You kidding me? Guys do you really think that he will pay 300$? r-o-f-l
Originally posted by flexiboiYou kidding me? Guys do you really think that he will pay 300$? r-o-f-l
Well, "he will".
Argh.
Not enjoyable to read this thread, when 95% of the talking is "pointless", mostly these player additions. I know you have high criterias to your demos and playesr which will be in the movie, but this isn't the best way. In this topic you should look for moviemaker(s), and more related to editing part anyways.
Your player list contains about most of the popular and oldschool players beyond times (and lately), of course there's always someone missing. Better to gather large amount of demos by asking from these guys or let someone else ask, and then bypass those demos which you don't want to use.
This way you could make clearer progress.
Still the idea behind is cool, but you should make everything much clearer to create something more serious. But yeah, good luck!
Originally posted by jusuuhArgh.
Not enjoyable to read this thread, when 95% of the talking is "pointless", mostly these player additions. I know you have high criterias to your demos and playesr which will be in the movie, but this isn't the best way. In this topic you should look for moviemaker(s), and more related to editing part anyways.
Your player list contains about most of the popular and oldschool players beyond times (and lately), of course there's always someone missing. Better to gather large amount of demos by asking from these guys or let someone else ask, and then bypass those demos which you don't want to use.
This way you could make clearer progress.
Still the idea behind is cool, but you should make everything much clearer to create something more serious. But yeah, good luck!
Actually I didn't tell yet, but I found the moviemakers crew, and I'm sure I won't find better editors for this one. I talked to FoF and he wouldn't take up this project, nor I got an answer from ndR. I am actually sure that I need to aim demos, not moviemakers, since there are a lot of moviemakers throughout cs world. I can also tell that I've got for now ~15 players already involved.
Well you are right in a way that I should discuss about moviemaker(s), but I would rate this project more a democall. I see what I mean, though I can't neither agree, nor disagree. If speaking about moviemaking, since we've started this subject, I actually pointed out all the aspects in my first post, but I can't tell exactly how it will be worked out/designed, because I don't want my ideas stolen, if that's what you wanted to know. Moviemakers who got their interest in it by now, added me in steam or PM'd.
HoHo^ Platon seaK eme :||
I have a few spare demos if you'd want me in the movie. Ofc I don't really qualify as oldschool, but it's up to you.
Oh, you forgot loty
imo you could count juleeh in:d
Whats wrong with you MrMistery. Why dont u just buy an iphone with those money like everybody else ? Cmon 500 dollars for a shity 20 minutes movie? I mean , its going to be shitty cause the editing is going to be harcore , and the jumps - old ass combos. I mean , those oldschool players of yours do like 4 strafes on a trickjump ? Gather demos from today's players .
Also , in my opinion this will be a waste of money , or ur just a richass ninja and u like throwing money ''in the ayeeeeeeeer''. Yes. Its ayer not air.
Originally posted by seskesWhats wrong with you MrMistery. Why dont u just buy an iphone with those money like everybody else ? Cmon 500 dollars for a shity 20 minutes movie? I mean , its going to be shitty cause the editing is going to be harcore , and the jumps - old ass combos. I mean , those oldschool players of yours do like 4 strafes on a trickjump ? Gather demos from today's players .
Also , in my opinion this will be a waste of money , or ur just a richass ninja and u like throwing money ''in the ayeeeeeeeer''. Yes. Its ayer not air.
You should really read the thread info beore you post. hater.
Originally posted by seskesWhats wrong with you MrMistery. Why dont u just buy an iphone with those money like everybody else ? Cmon 500 dollars for a shity 20 minutes movie? I mean , its going to be shitty cause the editing is going to be harcore , and the jumps - old ass combos. I mean , those oldschool players of yours do like 4 strafes on a trickjump ? Gather demos from today's players .
Also , in my opinion this will be a waste of money , or ur just a richass ninja and u like throwing money ''in the ayeeeeeeeer''. Yes. Its ayer not air.
dick.
Originally posted by finzErOriginally posted by seskesWhats wrong with you MrMistery. Why dont u just buy an iphone with those money like everybody else ? Cmon 500 dollars for a shity 20 minutes movie? I mean , its going to be shitty cause the editing is going to be harcore , and the jumps - old ass combos. I mean , those oldschool players of yours do like 4 strafes on a trickjump ? Gather demos from today's players .
Also , in my opinion this will be a waste of money , or ur just a richass ninja and u like throwing money ''in the ayeeeeeeeer''. Yes. Its ayer not air.
dick.
Well, I ignore such people if you didn't understand yet :) Though I agree with you.
PS: added juleeh, theddy and lotty!