Body Building / Work-Out / Fitness

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/11/2012 12:57
Page 4 of 9
zythH^ moviemaker23/04/2014 19:25

Originally posted by sitka
zythH your the champ! Big respect to you my friend! More pull-ups and you will look like a beast in a few months! <3


ehehe I can thank that to you, after I get the 8 pack plus V I will go straight to shoulders and arms ^^ Thanks bro <3

nobody^24/04/2014 01:14(edited 24/04/2014 01:14)

Originally posted by osamamama
nobody^ show your back! :)


There you go, a pic from last summer http://i62.tinypic.com/sevzgk.jpg

Nice shots, Sitka. Also,respect to zythh, already told you my opinion of you. :p

laachux24/04/2014 08:38

I guess I'd need those sitka's tips too. :D Also maybe some good tips and programms for pull-ups, push-ups. I try to work only with my own weight now as well, but I lack knowledge to do that all the time.

sitka mapper VIP24/04/2014 09:06

Originally posted by laachux
I guess I'd need those sitka's tips too. :D Also maybe some good tips and programms for pull-ups, push-ups. I try to work only with my own weight now as well, but I lack knowledge to do that all the time.


http://www.madbarz.com/all-routines here is everything you need =) Just do one to two routines each day and dont eat shit and you will have a great body in a few months.

A3TIUS24/04/2014 09:33

nobody^

I loved the christmas tree formation at the lower back. Mine ain't visible yet due to dirty bulking. Hopefully when I am done cutting, I'd be able to show off :P

Btw here's a pic of mine a few months back :)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cngnwl.jpg

sitka mapper VIP24/04/2014 09:46

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/554007_10201662095173638_1548251784_n.jpg my back when i was 70kg.

vrvalsua24/04/2014 17:14(edited 24/04/2014 17:15)

http://i.piccy.info/i9/3669bda6b4def080262faba3db3a0792/1398352403/61539/736848/m6WuQM0h6qk.jpg :D

SamB24/04/2014 18:56

Originally posted by A3TIUS
nobody^

I loved the christmas tree formation at the lower back. Mine ain't visible yet due to dirty bulking. Hopefully when I am done cutting, I'd be able to show off :P

Btw here's a pic of mine a few months back :)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cngnwl.jpg

Ihope you know your body very well and not making aaaaaalll kind of fatcell gains, all kind :D

zythH^ moviemaker24/04/2014 19:26(edited 24/04/2014 19:31)

Originally posted by laachux
I guess I'd need those sitka's tips too. :D Also maybe some good tips and programms for pull-ups, push-ups. I try to work only with my own weight now as well, but I lack knowledge to do that all the time.



What I did was: gather information from 3 guys with success on this, nobody^, sitka and DiENOS, they gave me enough information to get my body as I do now, their answers were like 75% to 90% similar so it was easy to follow all of them! Don't eat too much but eat very times for a day, for example, 8am then 10/11 am then 12/13 pm after 17pm and workout from 18pm to 19pm ~ and then eat some fruit after the workout, get ready for dinner at 20/21pm and before you go to sleep (30 minutes before) eat something and do some 30 push ups and like 5 to 10mins abs workout, that was and is my routine. Tho, you can eat chocolate BUT and REMEMBER THIS, only BLACK chocolate, is good for memory, for your sleep and it has great protein ;)

So!

7/8: Eat something to start your day, remember, you need energy for the morning;
10/11: Eat something like a sandwich or a fruit, you can also drink a yogurt;
13: Lunch time!!!!! Do not eat MC Donalds bullshits or pizza :D
17: Go to eat a sandwich or for example, milk with cereals, it will help you in the next step!
18 to 19: Workout as much as you can, remember, sets with 30 seconds or 1 minute maximum and rest for 25 after every single set! Rest is important!
20: Dinner, same as lunch!
22/23: Eat something!
30 minutes after: 30 to 50 push ups, or more if you are able to, 5 to 10 minutes abs workout, google some good abs and push ups workout

After this, remember, sleep, rest and water ;)

hi.24/04/2014 19:35(edited 24/04/2014 19:38)

@zythH: Depend on your workout, but those "30 push ups and like 5 to 10 abs workout" aren't really necessary imo. Same for rest time :)

btw, here's my instagram http://instagram.com/floran_fh

Edit: haha, 1t post here? whaaaat :D

zythH^ moviemaker24/04/2014 20:37

@hi. Yo, well it depends on our workout style, true, I believe we must do some 10 to 15 minutes workout before go to sleep, at least I've read something about it and it is working for me, I do sleep better and feel better when I wake up, PLUS, I've found "tabata workout style" and I did never try it but I want to try it at least once and I believe it works pretty well tho ;) Nice body tho! Keep it up!


Btw, I want to show how possible it is to get a "cool" body in a short period of time, all you need is will ;)

December 2013: http://i.imgur.com/IaWPr4u.jpg
April 2014: http://i.imgur.com/U8qqgvv.jpg

Btw2, yeah I know im hot (jk) :D

laachux24/04/2014 23:08

Originally posted by sitka
http://www.madbarz.com/all-routines here is everything you need =) Just do one to two routines each day and dont eat shit and you will have a great body in a few months.

Thanks, but the website is not working, I hope that only atm, maybe under cunstruction or something ;D
If it's not too hard, I'd like to ask few questions once in a while, probably on steam, but it depends where you are more often online. I remembe thatr I had you on steam, but I guess you got rid of me :D I won't bother too much, just some advices when I wouldn't know what to choose etc.

zythH^ moviemaker24/04/2014 23:42

Originally posted by laachux
Originally posted by sitka
http://www.madbarz.com/all-routines here is everything you need =) Just do one to two routines each day and dont eat shit and you will have a great body in a few months.

Thanks, but the website is not working, I hope that only atm, maybe under cunstruction or something ;D
If it's not too hard, I'd like to ask few questions once in a while, probably on steam, but it depends where you are more often online. I remembe thatr I had you on steam, but I guess you got rid of me :D I won't bother too much, just some advices when I wouldn't know what to choose etc.


All you need -> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheF0rtress/videos

And find here your motivation -> https://www.youtube.com/user/nbdylolz/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/sormlandSW/videos

shooting-starrecord holder Tournament #125/04/2014 10:16(edited 25/04/2014 10:19)

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by laachux
Originally posted by sitka
...

....


All you need -> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheF0rtress/videos

And find here your motivation ->...


or https://www.youtube.com/user/vojtak1337, we are all beginners, motivation is everywhere :)) i will answer your questions on ts if you want to laachux, i train many people

A3TIUS25/04/2014 12:38

SamB

I did not know anything about proper diet or training regimen back when I started. In fact, even as of now, I know very little. I just try to incorporate the following two principles:

1. You've made a mistake. Analyze what went wrong and how you can correct it.

2. Came across something new. Research it up, test it, and if it works for you,modify your current routine and continue with it.

Dirty bulking was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made and I am still paying the price. I didn't know how to time my macros (especially carbs) until very recently.

It's not that tough tbh. Just that you require ample knowledge or superb guidance. It's not about hard work always, sometimes, just sometimes, it's also about smart work

zythH^ moviemaker25/04/2014 17:48

Originally posted by shooting-star
Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by laachux
Originally posted by sitka
...

....


All you need -> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheF0rtress/videos

And find here your motivation ->...


or https://www.youtube.com/user/vojtak1337, we are all beginners, motivation is everywhere :)) i will answer your questions on ts if you want to laachux, i train many people



Is not everyone who motivates me and trust me, nobody neither DiENOS are beginners ^^ Esp DiENOS! but fact, find your own motivation

ajuhhhhh26/04/2014 00:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w_rnkF-4OY shitty ass squat but thought i'd share anyways XD

kujac26/04/2014 01:11

Maybe a stupid question, but i'm starting to believe that i got acne from working out. It is not a regular workout, i hit failure all the time, train for 3-4 hours strength only, i lost 6kg in two months. Maybe too much training can influence hormone levels and cause acne. Has anyone else any thoughts on this?

A3TIUS26/04/2014 11:30

kujac, acne is caused when there's too much sebum(oil) secretion and there's bacteria deposition on the openings of the sebaceous glands. While cleanliness and diet are the most common factors, hormones too are a possibility.

But since you're not on steroids, I don't think you're endogenous hormone system can be messed up enough to cause acne all of a sudden. Anyways, you should go visit a dermatologist as soon as possible before it gets worst.

Apart from that, drink ample amount of water, include fibrous low glycemic carbs like fruits and vegetables, pay special attention to personal hygiene. And if you want you can use a gel containing "azelaic acid" to prevent hyperpigmentation. Just google up the brand names in your country :)

A3TIUS26/04/2014 11:42

ajuhhhhh

I loved the gym. It looks fucking hardcore :D

The squat was really nice, until the very end. You could end up seriously injuring yourself. Push with you heels, chest out, back straight, look forward and hold your breath all along the ROM.

And if possible walk upto the rack and then walk back. It's usually safer that way :)

Page 4 of 9

Please log in to post replies.