kreedz is dying

Started by ~krater~
20/05/2013 12:09
Page 2 of 5
shNzrecord holder Tournament #220/05/2013 16:37

You can't repeat the past.

iNsprate moviemaker20/05/2013 17:25

ViDtam, disagree about rotws, I watch whole rotw for the run

cC|Nikolaa20/05/2013 17:45

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
What's the deal please.


As you are a cup admin, have you played cups in 2008-2009 when all the big communities and clans had cups? #XJ, #kz-friends, #kz-scandinavia, #kz.ee, #bulgarian-kreedz and probably many more which I will forget. XJ had 200+ idlers, we, on #kz-friends, had like 40+.. Now #XJ hardly has 40.. it's sad that this part of KZ died, because it sure was much fun (even I who suck @ jumping had fun at cups)

Legna20/05/2013 18:11

well , i watch the whole ROTW too , even if my internet sux , i wait alot to watch them full :E and well , about trickjumping , i´ve got alot of trickjumps that i invented myself but i didn´t find any able moviemaker to edit them , i also don´t wanna bother anybody for them , but still , we don´t know , maybe more and more people will come , even if is kinda hard to find Kz this days for the people in Cs , propane´s idea about stream is really good , i hope people contribute with more ideas so we can revive the Kz like it was before:)

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP20/05/2013 18:23(edited 21/05/2013 00:48)

Yeah I have http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.975 http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1223, good times :)
It's not that I'm saying it's as much popular today as it was back in the days but you can't deny it's still afloat. Ever since popularity has noticeably declined by the 2010, a discontent came along with noises regarding kz is dead, but it's still not and that's my point. But yeah, it's not that we have cups galore nowadays.

Anyway, as an admin who is responsible for cups I feel guilty that you haven't seen one in a while. I could have started it months ago if not for one issue which I'm not responsbile for, but now I'm in lack of time till next month so if none admin takes care of it to host now, you'll have one from me in the next month.

zMÃŽGH20/05/2013 18:50

Mybee not , KZ still and will be the best ever!!!
i hope so :ok:

~krater~20/05/2013 20:49(edited 20/05/2013 20:50)

Originally posted by g-Lp
What's the point of this topic lol. You can't play a game for all your life, grow up; time change, people change; and you can't do anything agaisnt that.


Yea that is so absolutely true, but these ''new generations'' of kids that come alive are playing only LOL, WOW, dota, COD and so on.In couple of years as every normal human I will stop to play cs at all, cuz I am older but what is point of giving 50-100$ for geeking some wr?
trickjumps=art of kreedz
world record=pure skill!

zythH^ moviemaker20/05/2013 21:27

krater what the hell, every game deserves respect, even a stupid miniclip(dot)com game >_>

Counter-Strike is old as hell so it is kinda normal...

About trickjumps and world records, both need skill, both are art.

~krater~20/05/2013 21:33

Originally posted by zythH^
krater what the hell, every game deserves respect, even a stupid miniclip(dot)com game >_>

Counter-Strike is old as hell so it is kinda normal...

About trickjumps and world records, both need skill, both are art.


Yea but why miniclip? :D

cologne20/05/2013 22:39

Originally posted by ~krater~
Originally posted by zythH^
krater what the hell, every game deserves respect, even a stupid miniclip(dot)com game >_>

Counter-Strike is old as hell so it is kinda normal...

About trickjumps and world records, both need skill, both are art.


Yea but why miniclip? :D

cuz there is great pool game :D

nobody^20/05/2013 23:43(edited 20/05/2013 23:45)

Chill.. Just have fun, enjoy the game, don't feel bad about it dying.. we all had our moments here.. and we are still going to have them. Of course, the activity had dropped a little, but that's normal. People move on.

It's a game after all, don't sweat it.

Who knows, one day new stars might rise. ;)

cC|Nikolaa21/05/2013 00:25(edited 21/05/2013 00:29)

Originally posted by nobody^
Chill.. Just have fun, enjoy the game, don't feel bad about it dying.. we all had our moments here.. and we are still going to have them. Of course, the activity had dropped a little, but that's normal. People move on.

It's a game after all, don't sweat it.

Who knows, one day new stars might rise. ;)


I have been reading your posts since I came back to KZ and, to be honest, I don't see why do you even post them, they are useless like 95% of the time saying worthless or senseless stuff.

A little? What drugs have you been taking? Maybe since you have registered it's little, but compared to the 6-7 years before that there is huge difference. It sure is normal people to leave, but I believe XJ hasn't ever seen such receding as the current one.

It is a game, but some people have spent many, many hours helping it grow and be what we see currently (one good example is faker).

At a certain point it is not only a game, because if it was so, the guy I mentioned would have left many years ago as he wanted, but because he cares about it, he is still around to manage it.

Please, restrain yourself from posting senseless stuff like that.

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Yeah I have http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.975 http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1223, good times :)
It's not that I'm saying it's as much popular today as it was back in the days but you can't deny it's still afloat. Ever since popularity has noticeably declined by the 2010, a discontent came along with noises regarding kz is dead, but it's still not and that's my point. But yeah, it's not that we have cups galore nowadays.

Anyway, as an admin who responsible for cups I feel guilty that you haven't seen one in a while. I could have started it months ago if not for one issue which I'm not responsbile for, but now I'm in lack of time till next month so if none admin takes care of it to host now, you'll have one from me in the next month.


Sorry if you have misunderstood me, I didn't mean to say you didn't start cups or whatsoever, I'm just saying that the "oldsql" people who were using mIRC as main lobby have left and by this the cups died as well.. Even if a cup is started now I don't believe it will be finished as there will be lack of participants.

But there again, you should remember how fun they were, because it wasn't only to skill and geeking, it was up to skill and luck. People who had WRs on maps had lost. Playing vs bl1zZ at a time was much harder than getting a WR :D I have that quote:

[blockquote]00:04 - kz-sca|Murvelman: The only guys who are really hard to beat at cups are the russians and bl1zZ...[/blockquote]


True, that dutch was a potential kz prodigy :D I remember him playing me on caseblock_x, bursting me forth and completing the map a little under wr time, while I was still at start. And that's considering I already had a few wrs on XJ and would barely scout the map even now :D

I would definitely love to have a constantly overwhelmed irc channel, having all the jumpers gathered around at least for a touch sake. But well, it strikes me irc is out of trend in kz circle nowadays, even at cups being ran times, which we tried to revive not that long ago.

Btw I did not misunderstand you Nikola, just felt like it was a moment to say lol.

cC|Nikolaa21/05/2013 03:26

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
True, that dutch was a potential kz prodigy :D I remember him playing me on caseblock_x, bursting me forth and completing the map a little under wr time, while I was still at start. And that's considering I already had a few wrs on XJ and would barely scout the map even now :D

I would definitely love to have a constantly overwhelmed irc channel, having all the jumpers gathered around at least for a touch sake. But well, it strikes me irc is out of trend in kz circle nowadays, even at cups being ran times, which we tried to revive not that long ago.

Btw I did not misunderstand you Nikola, just felt like it was a moment to say lol.


bl1zZ was (and still is) German :P

But anyway, my main point was that people used to hand together (IRC, servers, even on LANs when someone records).. Nowadays IRC is empty, most kz servers I randomly see are empty and I cannot tell about LAN.

There was even a KZWC back in 2008(?).

Hopefully that tournament XJ has planned will boost a little bit the attention.

ViDtam21/05/2013 09:21

Originally posted by nobody^
Chill.. Just have fun, enjoy the game, don't feel bad about it dying.. we all had our moments here.. and we are still going to have them. Of course, the activity had dropped a little, but that's normal. People move on.

It's a game after all, don't sweat it.

Who knows, one day new stars might rise. ;)


It's like star wars a new hope will rise :D (defintly not talking about lynn, people spend years to takea wr of a kz technique and one random guy shpes up and takes all the wrs)


~krater~21/05/2013 10:15

Originally posted by cologne
Originally posted by ~krater~
Originally posted by zythH^
krater what the hell, every game deserves respect, even a stupid miniclip(dot)com game >_>

Counter-Strike is old as hell so it is kinda normal...

About trickjumps and world records, both need skill, both are art.


Yea but why miniclip? :D

cuz there is great pool game :D


Motor games are better XD :D :D :D

Severely21/05/2013 17:32

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
"good players leave - kz is over" idea. koukouz left - lewly came, zhady left - bibika came, kayne left - LyNn came (you gotta love it), whoever left - lrs seems good. What's the deal please.

Great words!

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
bl1zZ was (and still is) German :P

I meant it :D

Scary Tournament #221/05/2013 20:27

KZ never dies, it just goes to hell and respawns a new champion.

Besides that, where's the news in KZ is dying? EVERYTHING is dying. Everything WILL die, does that make it pointless or what? Grasping for straws?

sn00p mapper21/05/2013 20:29

Guys, look, another thread about how KZ is dying!

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.